The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Another gambler attracted to the Empresses table? your one way to being bankrupt. Please, have a drink." Selene said smiling.

"Yes Selene, many are drawn to you table, and many are bankrupt, but I shall not" the man spoke, then he paused and turned to Elena "Your Elena, aren't you?"

Kristoph began walking back to the gates, pulling his hood up. As he passed the market he saw several people crowded into a group, and what might've sounded like a fight. He walked over to see what was going on. He shoved his way through the crowd and found a man threatning the woman that Kristoph had bought food from earlier. Kristoph pulled his hood down, finally remembering who she was. He stepped out from the crowd and grabbed the shoulder of the man, forcing him to turn around. Kristoph then grabbed the man's throat.

"If it's the gem you're after then let me tell you this; it's gone. You'll never find it," Kristoph explained.

"That's a lie. You just wish to hide it. You cannot cover up you're life, plenty of people still remember you," the man replied. Kristoph shoved the man onto the ground and unsheathed Darkren, giving a light slash to his stomach. The man's ashes faded into the wind. He then turned to the girl.

"I thought you agreed that nothing ever happened," he said.

"30 years ago, I thought that it wasn't a problem anymore," the girl replied.

"How about next time you don't say anything? That would help out a lot," Kristoph said. "C'mon, let's get caught up."

"Do you even remember my name?" the girl asked. Kristoph smiled.

"Just yours, and I had good reason too Adrian."

"Wait a minute... do i know you? your voice sounds familiar, like a voice from the not so far past." Selene said, taking a sip of her wine.

"No, you do not" the man said "How about continuing with the game? Do not waste my time or you shall not live to regret it"

"Threats to the Empress of Tamriel in the blue palace? full of guards, and many knights. Not wise, but certainly spirited. Now then where were we... ah yes, it was your turn sir, will you fold or will you raise? Currently we have 100,000 gold, two ships laden with gold, a golden vase, and the key to Proudspire manor on the table." Selene said smiling.

"Threats to the Empress of Tamriel in the blue palace? full of guards, and many knights. Not wise, but certainly spirited. Now then where were we... ah yes, it was your turn sir, will you fold or will you raise? Currently we have 100,000 gold, two ships laden with gold, a golden vase, and the key to Proudspire manor on the table." Selene said smiling.

The man remained still... deathly still "I don't think the guards would mind me killing a snake lady. Add a filled black soul gem to the list"

The man stroked his chin "I can't remember, I think it was some man I destroyed. He decided trying to stop me would be a good idea, he walked right into a trap. Thats proof that evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb"