The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It is time to take the *censored* down. We leave now, i don't care who is with me, i can do it alone if not." Sienna said exiting the Inn.

Ayala drew her bow and fired twice, first arrow hitting the target in the leg, the second in his head, she glanced at shadwo and said "Thank's for all the help handsome... I think i am going to leave this hellhole now."

Nawen followed Sienna. "Will you let her at least to explain why she did this?" She asked.

"Nice shot." Shadow said and looked at Ayala. She was leaving already? It was kind of fun to chat with the fellow assassin. "So soon? Oh well."

Dirmire stod up and walked out the inn to the North tower to get briefed with aardorn and meet the rest of the special forces.

Aardorn gave him the gear "It's forged by the best, the shield will reflect magic, as will the suit, but they will only reflect so much before you need to recharge them" he handed him a filled soul gem "Thats your recharge, I trust because your a mage you know what to do. You can use some magic, it isn't uncommon for soldiers to cast the odd fire ball or heal a minor wound with magic, just don't overdo it or everyone will know" Aardorn pointed to the men "I trust you can go and meet them without starting a fight"

"Let her explain? No. I am going to deliver divine justice. With my greatsword." Sienna said coldly, brushing the streak of grey that ran in her black hair aside.

"Well, i don't think there is much else to do here. I f you ever need me, come and find me." Ayala said, and she walked away into the distance.