The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't be cocky Mirabelle... These are my old companions... they are not easy foes to beat." Selene replied.

Sienna looked around a corner and walked into the chamber, she turned the wheel against the wall which oppened a gate to the Palace Sewers. "Okay, this is it. Once in the sewers we can infiltrate the palace."

It was strange even for Shadow but he isn't looking forward for a fight. He might be battling people he knows.

Nawen followed Sienna. She was surprised at how quickly she reacted at the vampire. "That was fast." The drow said as they approached the gates of palace sewers section.

"I am not looking forward to this Mirabelle.... i have know these people for so long.... i hope to the divines Nawen is not with them... I can't hurt her again." Selene said sadly.

"Okay then... This is it... Divines be with us all." Sienna said, and she led them through the Palace sewers, until they reached the grate which led to the storage room. "Is everyone ready?"

Luther got his spell tomb ready, as he chanted quietly he got his flames spell ready, the fire in his hands glowed the place that they were standing. Luther yet again nodded and looked toward the door, ready for anything.