The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What is wrong is that i have known these people all of my.... Sane period of life... they are my best friends, Nawen in particular...." Selene replied.

Sienna marched out of the Storage room and said "I can hear talking.... the upper levels."

Aardorn nodded "Lets get this done"

"Eagle, we counting our kills?" Bear asked

"Yep" Eagle replied

"Lets just get going" Krill sighed, Fox signelled to the squad, and they and Aardorn followed Sienna

"Do i look like like a coward Mirabelle? I will face them honourably." Selene said dispelling the ward, and waiting.

Sienna marched up the staircase and smashed open the doors to the throne room, seeing to pool of blood and the paralysed and almost dead advisor she said "What the hell has happened here?"

Luther followed slowly, holding his flame keeping the place lit for them. He had a feeling at the pit of his stomach that something was about to happen, and it won't end so well. However, he had to think positive and this is all one big mistake.

"I think you should stop talking right now." Selene said. "We surprise them.... we are teleporting to the throne room." Selene said, she cast a spell and she, Mirabelle and Shadow were transported to the throne room, while the group after them went up the staircase, Selene sat upon her throne and waited.

Sienna reached the top floor with Aardorn and the others. "Okay, they are in here..." She smashed through the door and ran in, tripping and touching the rune, as it exploded she cried out in pain and dropped to her knees, "Damn! they are not here!"