The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"This is not about hatred Aardorn. Hate me, i can live with that. But i have brought my empire a golden age, the people are happy, there is no poverty and scum. I have done what no other rulers could, but you stick to your stubborn ways Aardorn, i'd hate for you to go soft in the short time you have left." Selene replied to Aardorns comment. Turning to Nawen she said "And why could you have not used those legs of You're's Nawen and came here? i mean where else would i be? You could have found out the truth. But i am not casting the blame. And Mirabelle? Don't waste you're breath on Sienna, she is not worth it." Selene replied.

Sienna could not hear this, she was blinded by her beliefs and her's only, that was her weakness. She picked up her greatsword and said to Nawen and Aardorn "Don't listen to the witch, she has corrupted you enough, i shall end you're suffering." And she ran at Selene, trying to cut her down with her blade...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is not about hatred Aardorn. Hate me, i can live with that. But i have brought my empire a golden age, the people are happy, there is no poverty and scum. I have done what no other rulers could, but you stick to your stubborn ways Aardorn, i'd hate for you to go soft in the short time you have left." Selene replied to Aardorns comment. Turning to Nawen she said "And why could you have not used those legs of You're's Nawen and came here? i mean where else would i be? You could have found out the truth. But i am not casting the blame. And Mirabelle? Don't waste you're breath on Sienna, she is not worth it." Selene replied.

Sienna could not hear this, she was blinded by her beliefs and her's only, that was her weakness. She picked up her greatsword and said to Nawen and Aardorn "Don't listen to the witch, she has corrupted you enough, i shall end you're suffering." And she ran at Selene, trying to cut her down with her blade...

Aardorn rolled his eyes again "I don't have time for this" He pointed his sword at Selene "Prepare to meet your timely end" he ran at her

Nawen was about to say something but she saw how both Aardorn and Sienna attacked Selene. She was shocked to see this. What were they doing?

"What the..." Shadow said and pushed Selene out of the way. He drew his silver sword and was ready to fight whoever will get closer first.

Nawen was about to say something but she saw how both Aardorn and Sienna attacked Selene. She was shocked to see this. What were they doing?

"What the..." Shadow said and pushed Selene out of the way. He drew his silver sword and was ready to fight whoever will get closer first.

Aardorn looked at him "Step aside" he swung his blade at shadow

Bear drew his mace, and went for the charge, but Fox stopped him "Hold back, lets see which way the others fight"

Nawen just stood there. She had no idea what to do. She doesn't want to fight... should she just stay where she is and heal someone when they'll get hurt.

"Sorry but I can't." Shadow replied and used his sword as a shield, trying to parry Aardorn's attack. (GAH, bad English. :verymad:)

Nawen just stood there. She had no idea what to do. She doesn't want to fight... should she just stay where she is and heal someone when they'll get hurt.

"Sorry but I can't." Shadow replied and used his sword as a shield, trying to parry Aardorn's attack. (GAH, bad English. :verymad:)

Aardorns sword bounced off "If you won't stand aside, then die!" Aardorn shouted, coming up from below

Bear looked at Fox, who nodded "Go get him", and Bear charged, attacking shadow from the side, swing his mace down from above, Fox looked at Eagle "Give her an arrow", who drew his bow, aiming for Selene, Fox turned to Krill "Support" he barked, before turning and clicking his neck "Anyone else want some?"

Edited by Brutii