The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: BTW we are playing Texas hold'em rules, so you have two cards :happy:

"I have money to burn." Selene said

OOC: s***, I don't know how to play that!

"Who I am Elena is none of your concern" the man said "And your parents are strange, I think they once got arrested for having sex in the imperial palace."

OOC: I am pretty awful at explaining things like that, so take a look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_hold_%27em

Selene sat and took another sip of her wine. she then said "I caught Eloise and James in the act.... it was not pretty. I had James's back broken afterwards though, dear Adros here did it for me." Selene said, pointing to her huge bodyguard.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Kristoph led Adrian to a stone tower overlooking the whole city. It had been there for years, as he remembers going up there when he was just 15.

"Remember this place? We always came up here to get away from the city," Kristoph said.

"I remember it. Everytime I'm in town, I come up here," Adrian replied. Kristoph took Adrian's hand, noticing a ring lined with diamonds. It was expensive, very expensive. But of course Kristoph would know as he gave the ring to Adrian.

"And you still wear it," he said with a smile.

"I always will too," Adrian replied.

"We never did get married. I always had to run and hide, or it was easy death," Kristoph said.

OOC: Yeah, a short post. I will literally TOSS THIS COMPUTER OUT A WINDOW if it keeps this performance up.