The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you." Nawen said as she watched how the vines went back to the ground. "I just had to stop this pointless fighting. This situation with the Divines wasn't Selene's doing and this..." She remained silent for a moment but then she turned to Selene. "You may not believe me but I only came here to hear the truth and not to fight you."

Luther almost passed out, the amount of magic he had used was passing through him at a threatening level, his amulet fell off and he couldn't put it back on as the veins took control of his limbs. He was dizzy and he only had enough strength to keep hold of the uncontrollable magic, he pointed toward the amulet, hoping someone would put it back on.

Fox looked at Aardorn "Your not really going to fight the empire, are you sir?"

"The empire? I don't know, my vision is clouded, I can't tell which way to go anymore. Damn this all! I used to know black from white"

"Sir, do you need a vacation?"

"After the last one? No way, still I'm changing our priorities"

"Huh?"

"I'm not getting involved in politics, and hopefully Selene will die soon, cause I don't want to cross paths with her ever again"

"So whats our new priority?"

"Peace keeping"

"Glorified guard duty?"

"No... well, yes in a manner of speaking"

"Right" Aardorn looked down, what was he to do? All he had known was fighting, he had been fighting for peace, now that there was peace, did he have to start a new fight to feel better? Was their room for him anymore? Someone should just stick him in a glass case with a label 'Break glass in case of conflict'

Luther quickly put the amulet back on and drank the potion, even though the potion actually tasted pretty good he surprisingly felt better. He nodded in gratitude toward the woman, as he looked at his hands, from the spells his hands had turned faintly blue.