The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What's so fun about seeing friends fight each other like that?" Nawen asked. Her voice sounded both angry and sad. "You might not care about these people but I do. Selene and Aardorn were the first friendly people that I met in Tamriel and it hurts to see them fighting."

Luther decided not to drink, he stood around as everyone seemed to start drinking. After he heard Nawen he had to agree with her, but even though he only knew them for a short while, they were only people as close as he could call friends. Luther wanted to be by himself as he sat in a corner, and read his books.

Selene moved her foot from Sienna's throat and said "I'm done sister. That is enough." Sienna looked at her and said "You are not my sister.... but i am done too." She got up and left...

"A celebration? My people are still dying in there temples..." Selene said "No they are not... I told them the truth Selene" Iodiria said smiling. "Thank you Iodiria.. for everything." "Oh none of that." Iodiria said. before walking out of the room.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Nawen started at Mirabelle. She was angry how little this woman cared for what just happened. All she wanted to do was to party... "Waele rivvil." She said and simply left the Palace. The drow stepped outside and inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, trying to relax.