The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: What do you mean, Meciathe?

Nephenee clicked her tongue. "Tch. I'm probably going to really regret this later, but I'll tack on a couple acres of land from Anvil."

She looked at her hand, comprising of the ace of spades and the king of diamonds.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene looked at her own hand, she had two queens, the queen of hearts and the queen of diamonds. "I have a feeling you are going to lose more than you bargained for." Selene said, looking at Nephenee.

On the table there was the 4 of clubs, the queen of spades, the four of hearts, the 8 of spades, and the 7 of spades.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Kristoph folded the letter, and stood up.

"Then I guess we're going to Morrowind. Or home, as I like to call it," he said.

"And no one will worry that you're gone?" Adrian asked.

"No, I disappear a lot. And I always return alive," Kristoph replied.

"Well, I'm going to see what this gods forsaken city has in the market," Adrian said, opening the door and leaving the house.

"Sure thing," Kristoph said. As she left, Kristoph knelt down by his wardrobe, where he pulled a chest out from underneath it. He opened the chest, and inside was his old bow. He was suprised Adrian didn't ask about it, considering the old gem was basicly the bow. He grabbed the bow, and the sword on his side reacted to the powerful weapon. Sure, Darkrend was powerful, but the bow could devour souls and use them for power. One hit from any arrow mounted on the bow would result in a very painful death, and an unpleasent afterlife. He stood up, and he opened the wardrobe, pulling out a pouch of Ebony arrows. He slung both the bow and quiver over his shoulder.