The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh this is so delightful." Selene said sarcastically. "Am i really going to win? Pft. Winning will bring me no gain, the combined prices of all of this stuff is like the pocket money of a beggars child. How drab." Selene smiled wickedly and said "Well, seeing as the cards i hold will mean i will win... how about they cease to exist, no?" Selene held the cards out in front of her and suddenly they set ablaze, and then deteriorated into a pile of ash on the table. "Whoops, i... slipped."

"I really didn't see the point in that," commented Nephenee.

"It's trivial, but now we've got an incomplete deck..."

She stood up and walked to the bar for a glass of wine.

Selene smiled, arose from her seat and said "I don't need a point, it was quite amusing nonetheless." She then used Magic to restore the cards, she then threw them onto the table face-up, showing them as the queen of spades and diamonds. "I fold." She said in an amused tone, she then walked up to the bar and got a drink, before walking upstairs to her room to get changed.

Kristoph turned to the door opening, as Adrian stepped in.

"Remember my old bow?" he asked.

"You actually kept it? I thought it was a piece you were told to throw into the fire," Adrian replied.

"I thought you knew that no one tells me what to do," Kristoph said.

"So, if we're going to Morrowind, when are we leaving?" Adrian asked.

"How about you decide?" Kristoph asked, sitting on the bed.

"Well, we could always leave now," Adrian replied.

"No. I don't do things for your convenience, your training will not begin at all my dear. You are not ready. You can say you are a million times, but i shall not believe you. My dear you are far too weak, too innocent, too naive. Once your heart has hardened and you have lost that innocence and youth, maybe then i shall consider it. Now leave me." Selene said, facing the mirror.

Iodiria sat writing all that she felt, she wrote that was what she had become right? she spent her whole life worshiping gods, but to become one was wrong, she felt that she should not be in her position, that she should still be just a mortal. Even the thought of destroying the Heart had passed her mind, but she quickly discarded it.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster