The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"Dirmire... I'm afraid he betrayed us and joined Coation and Selene..." She decided to say nothing about him strangling her. It wasn't important anyway.

"Why does he always do that?" he wondered aloud, he couldn't understand why Dirmire would flock to evil like that, now he'd have to kill him as well "I guess it just supports my theory about every man having his price" he paused, Nawen hadn't left him to rot "then again, you didn't leave me for dead, maybe I was wrong, you think Sienna is looking for us?"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That is a good question..." She thought, despite Dirmire being the necromancer he seemed like a good man. She also heard what Aardorn said and smiled slightly. "You're welcome." She said and then thought about Sienna. Is she looking for them? "I honestly don't know. Sienna and Mirabelle were bickering for the throne again and then Sienna stormed off. I have no idea where she planned to go."

"That is a good question..." She thought, despite Dirmire being the necromancer he seemed like a good man. She also heard what Aardorn said and smiled slightly. "You're welcome." She said and then thought about Sienna. Is she looking for them? "I honestly don't know. Sienna and Mirabelle were bickering for the throne again and then Sienna stormed off. I have no idea where she planned to go."

"For the love of the gods, if they bicker over that bloody crown again I'll snap it in half" Aardorn looked at Sienna "It's easier to find than the solution to you and Mirabelles bickering though, when will you to stop arguing over royalty?"

Coation found nothing so he decided to speed up the next phase of the invasion, before long the titan war machine was on it's way towards bravil, the general reaction of most people was: What on nirn is that?! followed by; Whats it going to do?

Edited by Brutii

"I am not the one arguing.I am telling her how it is... she seems jealous that i took my place as Empress, it was my place, and she just suddenly announced herself Empress once my sister left. Still it is not i arguing, she is the one still trying to get the Imperial crown. But she had better be content with the crown of Daggerfall, or i will smash her skull with it. Anyway, what is our next move? We have lost every city apart from bravil and the capital... things have never been so dire." Sienna said sadly.

"I am not the one arguing.I am telling her how it is... she seems jealous that i took my place as Empress, it was my place, and she just suddenly announced herself Empress once my sister left. Still it is not i arguing, she is the one still trying to get the Imperial crown. But she had better be content with the crown of Daggerfall, or i will smash her skull with it. Anyway, what is our next move? We have lost every city apart from bravil and the capital... things have never been so dire." Sienna said sadly.

"My next move is about" He seemed to be looking at something "... ten feet in that direction... and 5'10 feet down from my head" he rushed over and began to pick some stuff from flowers "Motherwort sprig... White seed pod... good, good" he said, then he put them away safely and turned to them "Our next move is to get somewhere safe, then I'll share what I learnt from gambling with Coation" he wondered what they'd think about that last line, considering he'd been a prisoner

Elena walked down to were aardorn was and saw darkness. She ran up to Coation,"Aardorns gone and the basement is dark and no spells work." She said pointing towards the basement.

Elena walked down to were aardorn was and saw darkness. She ran up to Coation,"Aardorns gone and the basement is dark and no spells work." She said pointing towards the basement.

OOC: Coation already went down there, he knows no one is there and he's solved the source of the darkness, as well as begining to plan how to murder the escapee and the person who helped him to escape