The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Excellent, councillors, you may leave for now" Coation said, as soon as they left, coation continued "Now, lets increase the empires industrial might, and produce more of these wonderful dwemer machines... and more titans, prehapes some smaller versions as well" he was grinning sadistically

The councillors simply dropped their swords and left the imperial city, refusing to serve them along with nearly every citizen.

OOC: Fine, we do this the hard way

Coation nodded "Excellent, Selene. Oh and, capture those who are attempting to flee, I have reserved a nice spot in Fort Caractus for them"

OOC: AT TORTURE DUNGEON FOR THE WIN

Edited by Brutii

"With pleasure." Selene ordered a cadre of guards to capture the escaping Council members, the soldiers quickly surrounded them, and dragged them off to fort Caractus...

"My lord i have been working on a grand scheme of mine... a survival game in an enclosed area... here are the plans for my little child of evil." She said handing detailed schematics, drawn by her hand and with her fluent beautiful handwriting.

"With pleasure." Selene ordered a cadre of guards to capture the escaping Council members, the soldiers quickly surrounded them, and dragged them off to fort Caractus...

"My lord i have been working on a grand scheme of mine... a survival game in an enclosed area... here are the plans for my little child of evil." She said handing detailed schematics, drawn by her hand and with her fluent beautiful handwriting.

Those who hid in the light house didn't get the option of surrender, a few steam centurions just piled through the door and began the butchering

Coation looked at them "Excellent... but how does everyone in the crowd see? And where do we get competitors from? We won't have many volunteers... unless there is a great reward for winning"

Edited by Brutii

"The reward is there life my lord... and a measure of fame... We pick the filthiest commoners, the most annoying nobles, the traitors, the stupid, the crippled, and we force them into our Arena... the reward shall be gold, which i shall fund, and they shall receive it and fame." Selene said with a grin. "And as for them seeing... take a look at these marvels." She handed him a schematic of some Magical viewing screen, steam vented out in a square, forming a clear area, looking a lot like the steam from boiling food, and it was connected to a magical apparatus which projected the view of the stadium, and the various locations and combatants, with potent magic.