The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

The wolves attacked two lovebirds who clung on to each other as they were eaten alive by angry wolves. Later another three screamed in unison as they were killed by a giant frostbite spider, its children feasting on them.

" Aaah! Music to my ears!" He laughed sadistically.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen could not believed that it's Aardorn who says those things. She always thought that he will keep on fighting no matter how bad the situation is. "We all are going to die someday" She said and looked at him "but that doesn't mean that we should just give up and wait for death. It is better to die fighting than just sit somewhere and watch your home and everything you fought for getting destroyed."

" Selene!" He laughed.

A child who looked about 16 was then clubbed by a minotaur directly at his head it looked as if it exploded.

" Aww! Poor boy!" He laughed sarcastically.

Later a man was attacked by two wolves managed to kill one, then was killed by the other. His combatant still remained alive.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

After a few more hours all but one of the contestants were dead, and all of the creatures were put back in there pens. Selene's podium descended to the ground, and the Victorious combatant was put on with her, and it ascended once more. "Well now my wonderful Audience! I have brought you blood, guts, gore and tragedy! And now i bring you the Victorious Contestant!" She said clapping for the boy nect to her, he looked overwhelmed, but smiled.

"Well, this boy is the Victor, and he shall receive his prize money and fame in just a moment!" Selene smiled and the boy returned to the pits, where he was given his money, and was made fairly famous. "Now, if you bet on the boy, see the gatekeeper for your winnings! And i do hope you will all return for the next gathering of The Games!"

Fixico went up to the gamekeeper pushing people out of the way with a lot of his might.

" Me! Gatekeeper man! I won! See!" He said passing him the card.

" Uh right sir....." He said passing him his winnings.

Fixico brought is face closer to his and widened his eyes

" I won!" He said with a creepy smile

" Yes...I know sir..."