The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

It was that time of the year when The Nobles of Tamriel hosted huge parties, at least one a month for all of the upper-class, anyone who was anyone was there, barons, earls, counts, kings, the Empress herself. And this month it was going to be hosted at the blue palace in Solitude...

It was the evening when all of the nobles started to arrive... the Jarls.... counts and countesses of Cyrodiil... Dukes and duchesses.... kings and queens.... earls. And lady Selene, the Empress of tamriel.

In the palace there was Much laughter and merth, there was drinking, kissing, fighting, gossiping, contests.... and Gambling.

At a large circular table Lady Selene sat, in a purple gown and purple heels, her hair in a large coiffure atop her head, adorned with a large feather. Her makeup pale, her lips red and her eyeliner black, her beauty-spot enhanced with makeup. In one hand she had a drink, and in the other some cards, she was laughing gleefully, while still remaining focused on the game.

"All in!" Shouted the countess of kvatch. "I will throw in my golden vase!" Shouted the Jarl of markarth. "And i shall throw in the key to Proudspire manor!" Selene said loudly, smiling gleefully, the others shocked at what she was betting on this game.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Going to skip ahead a few days to make it in time for the party. :P

Nephenee and Benjamin arrived at the party as Selene bet the key to Proudspire manor.

"I'll call that bet. I'll throw in a ship laden with gold!"

Nephenee sat down at one of the seats at the table, while Benjamin, not a gambler, talked to the other nobles.

"Well if it isn't the Earl of Almsgard, hello there Nephenee, i thank you for making the east empire company so successful.... My treasury is quite a lot bigger thanks to you. Now you call the bet do you? Who else?" Selene said smiling, she took another sip of her wine and looked at her two cards, and then the cards on the table. She smirked. Only the Jarl of morthal folded, and everyone else called the bet.

Selene smiled and said "Better than ever before. We are in a golden age my darling, rebuilt from the ashes, we are know more powerful than ever. There is hardly any poverty, we are rich, a strong army, which is led by my wonderful husband the Emperor. I think my dear Nephenee the empire is doing brilliantly." Selene said, placing the big blind on the table.

OOC: I am MOVING out of this college! Bought my own place, and I got into the core again! I feel great! And, I'm also leaving to goto the mall with my girlfriend and a VERY old friend. Might not be back for a bit.

IC: Alena sighed.

"I supose you're right in a way. But I am glad to see you. You might want to check this out; some guys seem to want crime lords drained of reputation," Alena handed a note to Kristoph, and he opened it to read several contracts, one of which was on his head.

"I'm to old to go chase some idiots that want me dead," he said.

"But not to old to walk all the way here and fight you're way through a pack of Sabre cats? I think you still have some fight left in you," Alena joked.

"You might be right. Gods know that I get a good kick from these contracts anyway," Kristoph said.

"So, I'm just not here," Evan shouted. Kristoph turned around.

"No you aren't," he joked. Alena smiled at the familier face.

"I thought crime partnerships lasted only a couple months?" she asked.

"But not a friendship," Kristoph replied.