The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Once they reached the imperial city Selene was dragged up the stairs of the Imperial palace, to the top of a large staircase, where nobunaga was waiting for her.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?!" Selene screamed at Nobunaga as the brute left.

"You! You had a little bit on the side did you? Shadow? a man who loved you and you! you! murdered him!"

"Oh please, do yourself a favor and stay out of my affairs."

"You know when that assassin came after you? it was i who sent him... you see that fight with your father? he was actually trying to protect you from me, despite all of his words he was just putting on an act, did you not notice that his spells were only powerful enough to knock you out? his blows weak? But in the end i got you to kill him, and you let me back in... now i have your empire, you are no longer needed, so Let's see how long the Ice princess will last shall we? how long till she shatters!?"

"Your mad! Guards!"

"No guards up here!" Nobunaga swung his fist at Selene, hitting her in the face, he then kicked her in the stomach and she fell down the staircase, painfully hitting each step.

She lay broken at the bottom where she was dragged to the dungeon, stripped of her clothes, her hair taken out of it's beautiful updo, her high heels taken, and her makeup wiped off... She was put in a rag and chained up in a cell.... Truly she had lost everything that defined her.... the greates wound anyone could inflict upon the vampiress...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen ran as quickly as she could but even while running at full speed it took her few hours to reach The Imperial City. Whoever captured Selene wasn't very cautious. The thug left a lot of tracks that were easy to follow. Almost too easy.

After following the tracks for a while, the drow had finally reached the Palace. She quickly ran up the stairs and started looking around. Why would the thug bring Selene here? Something is wrong here. Very wrong.

OOC: One bar of Internet. With the disconnection every now and then. That settles it. I'm calling the cable company.

IC: Kristoph sat in front of the counter and looked up at Annabeth.

"You still like history? I've seen some," Kristoph said.

"More like made some. Treason, terrorism, murder, and resisting arrest. And to think you used to be against crime," Annabeth joked. "Now why are you here?"

"I need help tracking someone who has come the closest to killing me countless times," Kristoph replied. "Don't know what I did to pinch his nerves, but if I don't find him, I fear he'll find me."

"Ok, any other details?" Annabeth asked.

"He calls himself 'K' and seems to have a large amount of coin that he transfers from time to time. He hires thugs and sellswords to do his work and remains in the shadows," Kristoph replied.

"Well recently, don't tell anyone I said this, but someone transported three caravans of gems and gold to different areas. Only one made it, and that was near a small camp by Bruma. Check there, you might find something," Annabeth replied.

"I would ask you to come with me but Bosmer really don't like the cold last I heard. But trust me, I'll be back," Kristoph made his way out of Skingrad.

Nawen found some more tracks to follow. They led into some sort of dungeon. It wasn't easy to sneak past the people inside but she managed to. All those years she spent hiding from drow hating people really helped her here. The drow quietly and cautiously sneaked into the dungeon. Once there she looked around and saw Selene, she was chained up. "What in the nine hells is happening here?" The drow thought as she silently walked towards Selene's cell. "Are you hurt?" She whispered to Selene as she pulled a lockpick from her boot.

Nawen glanced at Selene. She felt sorry for her. She had no idea why Selene said that she is nothing. Fancy clothes, makeup and pretty hairstyles doesn't make anyone important... or was she talking about something else? "There will be time for this later. Now, I need to get you out of here." The drow said quietly as she started working on the lock. It was quite easy to open, probably because Nawen was pretty good when it comes to unlocking things...

The drow walked up to Selene and tried to free her from those nasty chains.

Kristoph overlooked a small camp, staying hidden due to the blizzard. He saw a man yelling at three others, and eventually, the man took a sword and killed the center man. However, the man didn't fall over, he melted in ashes. The sword looked so much like Darkrend, but it was glowing yellow, unlike Darkrend which glew black. The other two men just sat by the fire. Kristoph stepped into the camp.

"Which of you call youself K?" he asked. The man with the sword stepped foward.

"Just call me K. And who are you?" he asked. Kristoph unsheathed Darkrend.

'Kristoph, the man you've been mysteriously trying so hard to kill," Kristoph replied. K unsheathed his sword.

"All I want is Darkrend," K said. Kristoph laughed.

"I won't give you this sword. Ever," Kristoph lunged foward but one of the two other men hit Darkrend with his sword. The weaker sword snapped in half. K ran off, toward Bruma, as Kristoph was grabbed behind by one of the two men. He reached behind him and threw the man over his shoulder. He then used Darkrend to finish the life. Kristoph shoved the other man out of the way, sprinting toward Bruma.

"But it is true... I am nothing... i mean look at me? degraded to this?" Selene said as she got free of the chains, she looked at Nawen, she had bags under her eyes and a red mark on her pale face where she was hit... with no makeup on it was all visible. She was certainly not perfect underneath it all, natural beauty was not her. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Nawen looked at Selene and saw a red mark on her face. "Who did this to you?" She sounded rather angry. Nawen started walking silently towards the exit. "Just because you're not wearing any makeup or fancy clothes it doesn't mean that you're nothing. None of that stuff matters."