mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: No turned him out of one even though you can't I don't care

Dirmire stood there puzzled,"Is everyone ignoring me?"

Edited by Meciathe

"Nawen? I thought you died you know; in the fire," Dirmire said overlated at least he had two which he thought were friends. Edited by Meciathe

OOC: Enjoying this Windows 8. A few troubles at first, but nothing I couldn't handle.

IC: Kristoph chased K to Bruma, where he was stopped by the guards.

"Stand fast," one said. Kristoph let out a sigh, and he used Darkrend to fend off the guards. After that, the main gates shut. He then jumped up onto the walls, climbing his way to the top. Several archers stopped him there, but nothing he couldn't handle. As an arrow came his way, he ducked, and the arrow hit and killed the guard behind him. Kristoph jumped and stabbed down the guard with Darkrend, and he climbed his way down into the city. He threw his hood up and went with the crowd of people walking through the market as the guards shoved people out of the way trying to find him. Eventually, Kristoph came across the castle courtyard where K was speaking to the guard captain. He jumped out of the crowd and slit the captain's neck, and walked toward K.

"Leave me alone!" K shouted, backing up.

"Ah I see, you never did any of the fighting because you're a coward," Kristoph said. He put Darkrend to K's chest.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know if you let me live," K said. Kristoph nodded. "Deal."

"I represent a group called the Outsiders. They want to take power in crime, and primary targets are major crime businesses and lords. The top three are led by you, followed by the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' guild," K explained. He choked for a second. "Now can you move the sword?" Kristoph laughed.

"I think you've had enough for one life," he jolted the sword forward and the ashes of K's body flew with the wind. Kristoph sheathed Darkrend and disappeared back into the blizzard outside of Bruma. Probably, another account of treason and terrorism would be added to his name. And several murders.