The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"No Nawen, i will not calm down! I won't calm down until i have that bastard husband of mines head on a pike!" Selene said angrily. "Now just let me us see Aardorn."

The captain stood for a moment "Shut up or I'll have your head" he said, he turned to a guard who just arrived, and they talked for a second "You and you can enter" he said, pointing to Selene and Nawen "You... we've heard all about you, I suggest you leave now because otherwise almost everyone here is going to beat oblivion out of you" he said, pointing to Dirmire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Stupid me. I forgot to add that Nawen now has a scar on her face. The one like Geralt (The Witcher from The Witcher games) has here. In the same place too.

Nawen glanced at Dirmire. Why everyone disliked him so much? He is a good man. Or at least he was a good man twenty years ago... She also wondered why Selene loses her patience so quickly. Nawen always was polite with soldiers, commoners or nobles alike and it helped the matters sometimes when she is wearing her hood that is.

The drow followed Selene silently.

Edited by Naktis

Dirmire sat down on a fallen tree and waved as the others entered. He sat there looking around and saw a dragon in the mountains as it flew off. Edited by Meciathe

Luther was walking along a road looking for ingredients when he saw what he needed, the Black Vine. He hastily walked over to the vine and cut it's roots from the ground, he smiled in success as it was his last ingredient to complete is last potion. Luther continued to walk along the road, he hasn't been in Skyrim for long but he knew there was a Castle just a little more further ahead. As he was reaching the gate he noticed a man who was sitting on a fallen tree. Luther, being curious as he is walked next to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Speak to me like that again young man, and i will do something...." Selene said shoving him aside and entering the castle. She was furious, sorrowful, and broken. Not a good combination.

"Aardon! Where are you, i need your help."

Aardorn stepped out of a room "What is it? Anything that really requires barging in like that?" He said

Selene gestured to herself and said. "Do you think i would look like this if it was not important? i have no heels on for talos's sake... or makeup... Nobunaga he... he hurt me, hit me in the face and then kicked me down a staircase, i got stripped down to this and locked in the dungeon.... Turns out everything was a lie, my father was actually faking trying to kill me, so he could draw out nobunaga and end him... backfired on my dad.... and me... All nobunaga wanted was power... We have to stop him. Please, help me kill him." Selene pleaded.

Selene gestured to herself and said. "Do you think i would look like this if it was not important? i have no heels on for talos's sake... or makeup... Nobunaga he... he hurt me, hit me in the face and then kicked me down a staircase, i got stripped down to this and locked in the dungeon.... Turns out everything was a lie, my father was actually faking trying to kill me, so he could draw out nobunaga and end him... backfired on my dad.... and me... All nobunaga wanted was power... We have to stop him. Please, help me kill him." Selene pleaded.

"Nobunaga? Well, it will teach you to pick better men at least" he said, he'd get Nobunaga for this, but... "I'd help, but there is the political point of view, a sudden civil war could spark..."

"No, it would not. A wife beater will get no support, throwing the empress down a staircase will earn him no points either. Besides, he is the military.... never had the brains to be a politician, that is of course my job, and i have every noble in my pocket so deep they can hardly breathe.... No civil war, Just an empress ending her bastard husband." Selene said clenching her fist.