The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kristoph was now at the market area, looking around. He had a hood up, hiding his face as much as he could to keep a public eye away from him. Evan had wandered off, but Kristoph really didn't care. Instead, he was looking for something to eat. He approached a stall and a young woman looking him over. Strangly enough, Kristoph felt as if he knew her from somewhere.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"I just need an apple," Kristoph replied, pulling 4 coins out from his satchel.

"Thank you," Kristoph walked away and sat on a bench, admiring the new look of Skyrim's capital. Though three men approached him.

"What is you're name?" one asked. Kristoph smiled.

"I don't give my name out to just anyone." The man grabbed Kristoph by the throat.

"Tell me you're name!" Kristoph grabbed the thug's hands and flipped him over his shoulder, hearing the sound of a body hitting the ground.

"Years can pass but I get no weaker," Kristoph said, stomping on the stomach of the thug. He unsheathed Darkrend and put the sword at the neck of another thug approaching him.

"I give you one chance to live, leave, or die," he said. The last thug swung a greatsword at the rogue. Kristoph twisted the blade to cut the throat of the thug, turning him to ash. The greatsword also missed as Krisotph ducked, and stabbed the thug in the chest, and the ashes faded into the wind. He turned around to see another thug struggling to his feet. Darkrend went right through the thug's head and the ashes piled up on the ground.

"Now my day is complete," Kristoph said, sheathing his blade.

OOC: Leaving for a bit. Gotta start packing if I want to make it to the house by tomorrow.

OOC: Oh well, can't move out tomorrow, I have three days left before I'm alowed. I have to get signed out from the college and the papers need to reach the military before I can do anything. So I'm not rushing to get out of here.

On the bright side, I won't have to leave for around 7 months after sign up. And no boot camp as I already went through that a few years ago.

IC: Kristoph walked away from the scene so the guards wouldn't be able to figure out who was there. Eventually, he found Evan. But it wasn't quite what he was... expecting. He was with Alena, and they were kissing behind Alena's house. Kristoph turned around to leave to find Terrance standing behind his shoulder.

"I'm either dreaming or my wife is cheating," Terrance said. Kristoph laughed.

"You only wish it was a dream you lowlife. Now get out of Solitude before I run you out." He turned to see Alena running foward.

"I leave for a few minutes and this happens?" Terrance asked Alena. Kristoph stood back to watch.

"So it did. But after hearing my brother out, I learned that you aren't the one," Alena replied. Terrance began to swing a punch, but the fist was caught by Kristoph, who pulled the arm back and kicked Terrance to the stone floor.

"I should've known you'd try to drive her away you stupid elf! I'll kill you before I leave!" Terrance unsheathed a steel sword,and Kristoph pulled Darkrend from it's sheathe. Terrance swung his sword, but Darkrend not only deflected it, but broke the sword in half. Kristoph swung again to slash the stomach of Terrance, who quickly faded into ashes.

"I hope that's ALL the fighting I have today," Kristoph said.

Selene could hear a few guards shouting about some 'mysterious murders', she looked at everyone at the table and said "Maybe now would be a good time to have a tiny break. Such a commotion outside." Selene promptly got up from her chair and walked into the courtyard of blue palace, she walked through the gates, tailed by her loyal bodyguards Adros and Odras.

She reached the area where the ash piles lay and said "Either there is a huge infestation of vampires in town, or they were murdered with a weapon... not of this realm."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster