The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"No, it would not. A wife beater will get no support, throwing the empress down a staircase will earn him no points either. Besides, he is the military.... never had the brains to be a politician, that is of course my job, and i have every noble in my pocket so deep they can hardly breathe.... No civil war, Just an empress ending her bastard husband." Selene said clenching her fist.

"The guards helped him" Aardorn pointed out "Seeing how they locked you up and stripped you to this"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kristoph entered the inn and sat at the bar, where he dropped an amulet of the counter. A man came over and leaned in.

"You're supposed to be in Skyrim," he said.

"It's been 40 years and you aren't happy to see me? Still that cold lizard you've always been," Kristoph replied. The figure in front of Kristoph revealed his face from a hood. A Breton, High Rock's native race.

"And within 1 year you're on everyone's death list. What do you do to get people angry at you?" the Breton asked.

"I won't care about that until I do die," Kristoph replied. "But I didn't come for chatter."

"Then what do you want?"

"Help. A group called the outsiders are trying to kill me, and they keep coming close, too close. Who leads them and how do I kill him?" Kristoph dropped a bag of gold on the table. The Breton took the bag and the amulet.

"5 leaders governed by a man named Cario. You'll have to kill the 5 others before getting close to Cario. Now get out of my inn." Kristoph pulled his hood up as he walked outside of the inn. He had quite the job ahead of him.

Dirmire sheathed his sword,"Sorry about that but i have to leave you to find my friends," He said as he spun around and started to run a the castle wall. He scaled it with ease and was soon inside. Sweat dripped of his forehead as he walked to Selene. "How come I'm not allowed in?"

"Ah, now that is where i did some digging, It was not the guards but... hired thugs, brutes of men, and my Guard were no-where in sight. Never thought the man i loved would be like this... or hire thugs."

Aardorn sighed "Just have him executed then. You don't need me for that... though I'd like to give him a kick" Aardorn looked at Nawen "So you still don't speak much?"

Edited by Brutii

"No one else is so silent and almost no one keeps their hood up in here" Aardorn said, he turned to Dirmire "Your not allowed in for fear that someone will beat you to a pulp, your not exactly popular" then to Selene "Fine"