The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Good... first i need to get my stuff back from the palace.. my clothes and makeup. I will be back soon." Selene said teleporting away...

She returned no long after with a bag of cosmetics in one hand, and some clothes in the other. "Have a room with a mirror Aardorn?"

"Probably... somewhere... depends..."

"Depends on what? I really cannot stand looking like this any longer."

"Depends on wether Mary still has one"

Edited by Brutii

Kristoph made his way back to Skingrad, keeping his promise. 6 targets, and he only knew the name of one, very helpful, but he had to go off of it.

He entered Annabeth's inn, pulling his hood down and sitting by the counter. Annabeth walked over to him and leaned on the counter.

"Welcome back," she said.

"Thanks, now please, the coldest ale you have," Kristoph said. Annabeth smiled, filling his order.

"So news?" she asked.

"Yeah, there's a group after me, call themselves the 'Outsiders.' They have 6 leaders, but 5 command armies and one governs them all. His name is Cario," Kristoph replied.

"You can't just go after this Cario character?" Annabeth asked, setting a glass of ale on the counter.

"Apparently not, so I'll have to go after the other 5 first," Kristoph replied, and he drank half the ale before setting the glass back down on the counter.

"Need any help?" she asked.

"Depends, can you fight?" Kristoph asked.

"I've learned to use a bow. Is that good?"

"Who's Mary?" Nawen asked and scratched the back of her head.

"Mary? She's in charge of economics, her quarters is two floors up, there are probably more in the village, but there aren't many in the castle, as you may have noticed it's built with strength and defence in mind, not luxury."