The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"What?! just happen?" Dirmire stood there raised about 100 skeletons and a couple of trolls to aid them. He then shot a spell into the sky and his undead dragon flew down and started to mangle the guards and rip them to shreds while the skeletons advanced into the castle and the trolls smashed down doors. dirmire ran in with is deadric sword and started to cut down more guards.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene reached the top floor, which was now in flames, she lunged for nobunaga, who picked her up and threw her to the ground. "So, my Venom Queen... you are here to kill me, No? Then try, but i shall fight you!" He said drawing his demonic blade....

After a lengthy fight, the empress and the emperor stopped. Nobunaga's blade was on the ground, and the fire was spreading fast. Selene kicked Nobunaga to the ground and sat ontop of his chest, her dagger high in the air. "You! You die now you treacherous bastard! My father would still be alive without you! But this time.... this time i want you to die... I hate you every ounce of my being, now, rejected husband... Die in the embrace of the Mamba!" Selene said, she brought her blade down into his chest, stabbing his heart... She got up and looked around... suddenly a beam from the ceiling fell down and crashed on the floor... Feeling herself slowly succumb to the flames, her hair fallen out of it's updo, and cascading down her back, she fell to one knee and said "At last..." And then when she fell to the floor, on her back "It's... Finally... Over..." And she lay still in the burning room.

Nobunaga got up, and limped towards the door...

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"You're not going anywhere buddy." A dark clothed man said and pointed his silver sword at Nobunaga. He saw Selene lying on the ground. "You'll pay for what you've done to her!" With that he dashed towards the demonic man. Edited by Naktis

Luther, while in an alternate reality when he was writing, heard the explosion. He immediately got up and looks around at the nearby Castles, noticing the smoke across the valley, Luther put away his things and began walking down the road. He knew where to go, but he needed to get there fast. A travelers stagecoach was passing by, Luther flagged them down. "You need help stranger?" The man asked, Luther pulled out his book, quill, and bottle again. He quickly wrote: "Need to get to a Castle, and fast." The man nodded and raced off to the smoke that was rising across the valley...

"I just did." The man said and removed his cloak. It was Shadow. He looked just like he did before his death. His second death. The vampire walked closer to Nobunaga who was now lying on the ground. "Bye bye." He said and struck what he hoped will be the final blow.

Shadow quickly ran towards Selene. He touched her face gently. "Selene! Can you hear me?" But he knew that there's no time to wait for response. The vampire picked her up from the ground and started running outside.