The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Kristoph landed in the river with a huge splash. He surfaced back up and swam for land. Annabeth beat him to it though.

"Let's get out of here before those guards kill us both," she said. Kristoph rose to his feet and ran for the mountain edge. He looked up to see guards stationed above it.

"Against the land and stay silent," he said.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawen sat on the branch silently then suddenly she heard Shadow speaking. He was sitting on another branch above her. "So... what happened here?" The vampire asked and looked at the people bellow. Edited by Naktis

Dirmire climbed the tree with ease and sat on the branch Next to Nawen and looked up,"Someone just had to go higher than the rest," He said chuckling. Edited by Meciathe

Shadow laughed and looked at Dirmire. "The view is much better up here, if you know what I mean." The vampire then glanced at Selene. "There's no better place for reunion than a tree." Shadow then suddenly dropped the bloody sack on Nawen's lap. The drow carefully opened it and froze. "Where did you get this?" "Oh you know, lying on the road somewhere. I guess all the plan for revenge thing is over, huh? Unless you want to look for his other hideouts and free the slaves there." Nawen looked at the content of the sack it was really disgusting but deep inside the drow was happy to see that the evil slaver got what he deserved...

Kristoph pulled a bottle of poison from his satchel, just a simple 'breathe it in and pass out' poison, nothing lethal. He uncorked it and threw it up the mountain.

"Follow me," he said to Annabeth. She nodded as Kristoph led the way. They walked along the river line, simply fleeing the city. Eventually Kristoph stopped and sat down, noticing a blizzard coming in.

"It won't be worth getting lost, we'll stay here till the storm passes," he said. Annabeth sat beside him as the snow picked up.

"Start a fire?" she asked. Kristoph shook his head.

"In a blizzard? Almost impossible." He pulled the list of men out, looking over it.

"The closest would be a man named Ralus, his last location was Ivarstead," he said.

"That's pretty far for the closest," Annabeth said.

"Tell me, have you ever actually traveled?" Kristoph asked. Annabeth shook her head.

"No, I preferred a quiet life," she replied.

"So why travel now? This'll ruin you're quiet life," Kristoph said.

"I don't know. I guess I got bored," Annabeth said. "So, what's with the sword?"

"It's called Darkrend. Long story behind the blade. The blade turns anything into ash upon a single cut. Even the smallest cut will kill you," Kristoph replied.

"How'd you get it?" Annabeth asked. Kristoph thought for a moment.

"I got it around 20 years ago, after being taken to some kind of realm. It's a memory that has stained me forever," he replied.