The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"Oh?" Shadow grinned and winked at Selene. He was about to say something but then he noticed Nawen. She was staring at them with the strangest look on her face. The drow covered her ears. "Not listening! La la la la la!"

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling like an idiot he retracted his hand. He looks at everyone... this probably has been the weirdest group he's been with, but has only been with them for less then 5 minutes. Luther put his bottle, quill, and journal back in his satchel. He started to rub his beard nervously.

Shadow just started at the two women. He then shrugged and walked up to the silent man. "We haven't been introduced. My name is Shadow. The hooded and not the very tall woman (he means Nawen) is Nawen. The other fellow is Dirmire."

Nawen covered her ears even more. "That's disgusting! I don't want to hear it!"

Luther decided not to go any further with the subject. He found a nice log to sit on and pulled out another book. This book he used when he was feeling artistic, he began to draw the forest and the horizon. Of course, the background of giggling made him smile.

Selene laughed like a naughty child and then realized Nawen was not in a joking mood. She walked over to Shadow and said. "Might have struck a nerve with Nawen... never talk about sex with her... I should have known better, she has been through a lot. Anyway, where should we go?"

Iodiria stood atop the slopes of red mountain, in her white outfit, her golden blonde hair blowing in the wind. "Ahh... morrowind... so perfect, so beautiful... but rebuilt and created from evil.... Divinity..."