The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selene smiled and said "You would go away from Cyrodiil? away from Skyrim... yes i think we should... i mean so many bad things have happened in both Skyrim and Cyrodiil... so maybe we should go to either Elsweyr or Morrowind..."

"But perhaps it is just i who doubts myself... the people love me... worship me... but inside i do not want this... Maybe helping someone will ease my pain..." Iodiria said to herself as she looked over the now rebuilt and beautiful Vvardenfell...

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"Are you alright?" Nawen asked as she walked up to Dirmire to help him. "You seem a bit... clumsy."

Shadow smiled. "I'm used to traveling. It's not the first time and you could really use a break from all of this."

Luther was about done with his drawing, he was oblivious to anything when he was writing or drawing. He started to draw the last tree, as he was finishing the trunk when he was done, he set his book down to dry. He grabbed his journal again and walked over to where the group was. He wrote: " We should go to Morrowind, I have some unfinished business there."

Selene looked at him and said. "I don't think so... i think we should stay away, at least i should. The goddess Iodiria has spent so long rebuilding her province, i don't want to cause chaos and disruption, which follows us as like a cloud. I think Elsweyr would be nice... never been, plus i won't start some sort of war with the Goddess of prophesy on my way." Selene said with a smile.

Luther shrugged. He thought to himself for a second. He began to write, but immediately crossed off what he was writing, he wrote again: "I've never been there either, but I don't think I would be really welcome there."

"It will be fun, who cares if the kitty cats don't want you there, they won't want me there either, but i still want to go... and they cant stop me." Selene said with a smile. Now, i need to get some stuff packed for the Journey, i will be back in a moment, just need to pack. And Selene teleported away to the imperial palace, to pack for the trip.

Iodiria appeared in a flash of golden light, she stepped from the very heavens and walk down to the ground, her divine Aura following her, her beauty almost blinding, she looked at Luther, and the group and said. "So Selene has found peace at last... good. It is lovely to walk upon these mortal planes once more."

Luther held his hand to his eyes, the blinding light hurt his old eyes, but it felt good... It felt that divine feeling when leaving a cave that you have been in for months, feeling the hot sun on your skin. After the light dimmed down his eyes widened as he looked upon the lady that stood before him. He dropped his journal as she spoke. Unknown what to do he stood there waiting for someone to say something.