The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Iodiria looked around, she saw that one of the trees was withering and dying... she walked up to it and touched it, her divine power encircling the tree, restoring it's beauty as it's leaves returned, and it bloomed brightly. "Nature, the one thing many of us neglect..." Iodiria said, picking up a closed flower, as she did so it opened, showing it's beauty.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luther slowly bent down and grabbed his Journal, he saw the tree become fully revived... Was this... No, it couldn't be. There was no way... He opened his satchel and quickly rumbled through his books, pulling out a book, relatively new. He scrambled through the pages until he saw the page. "Goddess Iodiria..." Luther's hands started to tremble, he was looking for something like this his whole life. He slowly walked over to Iodiria, he pointed at his throat, trying to talk but nothing comes out.

Iodiria smiled and said softly. "Born mute... i understand... but i can hear those without voices... i can speak to those without hearing... i can make some see when they cannot look..." Iodiria placed her delicate finger on Luthers throat, allowing him to talk temporarily as her divine energy circled his neck...

"Did it work?" Luther said, after he heard his voice for the first time, he grabbed his throat. It felt... weird. He never knew that his throat would vibrate every time he would talk. Luther sighed as he tried talking again, he couldn't. Luther took a step back and began to write, after a minute he crossed out what he wrote and put his journal away. He looked at his drawing on the log, he slowly walked over and picked it up. He knew what was missing in his drawing. He held the picture up to Iodiria, and pointed to the middle, where the sun was.

Luther shook his head, he grabbed his quill and began to draw her, sun in the background. As he was about to finish he pointed to her hair, and pointed to the page of her. He took out a bottle of purple liquid, and dropped a little around the page. Giving color and motion.

Luther rubbed his beard, thinking. He started pacing back and forth. He looked at the tree... Luther pointed at the tree, he touched the renewed tree, feeling the brand new leaves and branches. He pointed at the tree then the page. He began to write, but furiously scratched out the writing. He thought for a moment again, Luther, the first time didn't know what to say. He ripped out the page and dripped a little of his potion on the Iodiria drawing, the picture turned dark and evil, demonic. He pointed at the picture, and slowly pointed at Iodiria. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"Good to hear then." Nawen said and sat on the ground under the tree. "What were you doing during those 20 years?" She suddenly asked Dirmire. She was curious about her friends.

Shadow was wanted to say something when Selene teleported somewhere. "But kitty cats like me." He said and sighed. What are they going to do in Elsweyr? He had no idea why he even suggested it in the first place. He wanted to go to High Rock and visit all those so familiar places yet for some reason he never talked with anyone about the place where he was born and where he grew up. No one even knew his name...