The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iodiria shook her head, she said softly. "I do not want anymore destruction in this world... i have spent the last 200 years rebuilding morrowind... i won't do this, i can't do this. I am a Goddess of light, i help my people, and destroy the darkness... i am no god of destruction.. I am here to create, and to ease the pain of the people." she wondered why he though she would do this... how could he know anything about her?

Luther sighed, he knew she would retaliate. He opened up his satchel and went through his books. He grabbed a book where the pages were only held together by a string. He undid the string and opened to a page halfway through the book. Luther started to read through the page, he stopped at a wall of text. He pointed at it. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

Iodiria read the text and looked at Luther. "Whatever is documented in tomes and books about me are pure myth. I am not a divine like the rest, and prophesy is my thread to pull. How can i be the one to destroy this place? Me? a priest who became a god... No, i would destroy myself before harming this world."

Selene appeared next to shadow and said "Hello my dear... i am packed..." She was about to say something else when she noticed Iodiria "What is the god doing here?" Selene asked in a whisper.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Luther pointed at Selene, then back at the page. He grabbed his quill and his Journal, he quickly flipped to a new page and wrote: "Opposites." He tapped his chest, where his heart is located. Luther hoped she knew what he was talking about, but he also tapped at the way his heart was beating, then he slowed, then stopped. Edited by TheBestIdiot122

"You mean i will succumb to the Evil of the heart? and fulfill it's secret desire of evil?... I will never do such a thing... because i already have done, i committed an atrocity many years ago... and it kept the heart from weakening me. And if the heart ever does try to get a grip upon my mind... i shall destroy it, and thus myself..." Iodiria said solemnly.

"What is going on Shadow?" Selene whispered, she wondering why the goddess was here, why she was looking so worried, and why Luther had pointed at her...

"Control it no. Prevent it yes. Sate it yes. Please it yes. Love it yes. Worship it yes. Use it for good yes. I have spent my entire divine life being directly connected to the heart, i am no tribune, for they were false and weak, they were connected with tools. But i am connected completely, the heart is my heart... my blood it's blood. I am the Daughter born from Lorkhan's heart, Dagoth Ur's dark spells, and Azura's wisdom. I cannot control it, but i can bend it's priorities, i can ask it to allow me to do good, while it feeds on the evil inside of me... That Child, is how i have Tamed the heart. I spend every hour of every passing day with it, i hear it's chimes, sing it's praises... but i shall not succumb to it's dark core, mortal, that i shall not!" Iodiria said ethereally.

"Damn... if she blows then we have had it... Shadow we, our power... it is like nothing compared to hers... she is truly a god... even the daedra fear her, and rightly so... but i believe in her... she will stay true to the light, because she is broken inside, she hates being a god, and uses her power because she thinks she can make everything better... We should go soon." Selene said quietly... she knew a lot more about Iodiria then she would ever tell anyone else... for she and the goddess met before divinity...