The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"Well I certainly hope so. Don't really feel like living in a world devoured by lava." Selene was right of course. They need to go now but also gather others as well. He was quite surprised to hear that Iodiria hates being a Goddess. He used to hate himself for being vampire but got over it years ago.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lava? that is Dagon's plaything.... No, if she turns the world will be devoured by evil... solidified, everything will be everyone's darkest nightmare, biggest fear, most horrific thing, all combined, while the Heart chimes darkly... i think. I don't actually thing it is explainable, the darkness would devour everything. Now come on, lets get the others, and if she does not leave soon, we can take her with us, or send her back to morrowind." Selene said again quietly, as she and Shadow walked away from the scene, still close enough so Selene could keep an eye on the Goddess.

Luther stepped back, surprised on how she used her power of her voice. He backed off and put his journal back in his satchel. Luther looked at Selene with a worried look on his face. He knew that Iodiria had control of the Heart for now... but somewhere, deep in himself. He knew something was about to happen. Luther wanted to continue to talk, but he has already stepped his boundaries. Luther looked downward at his feet, afraid at looking at Iodiria again.

Iodiria regained her divine aura and benevolent posture, and said softly "Do not be afraid, Mute one. I shall not harm you..." She walked away to a little glen nearby, and set about making every flower look unique in color, every plant grand and tall, the grass greener and the animals happy. with her golden and divine magic.

"Well if you want to keep an eye on her then let's just take her with us." Shadow said as he walked beside Selene while looking around the area, trying to spot others.

Nawen noticed Selene and Shadow. They were finally ready to travel. She rose from her place on the ground. "We should go. Those two finished whatever they were doing." She said to Dirmire.

Shadow only shrugged to what Selene said about the Goddess. It wasn't really his business. Nawen walked up to them. "I'm ready." She said. The drow had everything she needed in her pack and her magical bags of holding. Shadow scratched the back of his head. "I am ready as well." He tucked his hand into one pocket and took something from it. "Let's see... some dirt, three septims and oh, a dried prune. Yes I have everything I need."

Selene laughed and said "Well, you certainly are easy to please my dear. A dried prune eh? reminds me of that old woman who punched me once... Anyway i have this lovely big case of crap. Clothes, shoes, wigs, makeup, knives, swords, a spear or nine... a deformed goblin... Don't ask. Anyway off we go... we walking?" Selene said.

OOC: Sorry but i am calling it a night... if i do not go to sleep now, i will not wake up early tomorrow :laugh:

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Luther checked his satchel to make sure he was prepared. He closed his satchel again and looked at Selene with a confused face. Walking? She just tel-... Sarcasm. He grabbed his page of the drawing and stuffed in into his pocket. Ready to move to another place... again.

OCC: Yeah, I gotta go also. I will be on later.

"What? I like healthy food even if I don't actually eat it." Shadow said defensively. "Deformed goblin, eh? Some sort of new accessory?" Nawen listened to their conversation with a slight smile on her face. "Don't know about others but I'd like to walk." "It's a long way to Elsweyr on foot." Shadow added. The drow started walking. "I'm a ranger, remember? I know these lands well." Shadow was about to say something but Nawen interrupted. "And shortcuts too."