The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luther felt uneasy, he didn't know what to do about... what happened. He thought about all the alchemy ingredients that would cause something like that. Luther rubbed his beard nervously, trying to think of what could have cause those sudden symptoms. He looked down on his amulet, the center circle was twirling on it axis like it always did, but the color of the outer rim has changed, Luther exactly knew what happened. He stuffed the amulet in his satchel, Luther would worry about it later.

"The vampire that turned me was different. Don't know how to explain but it just was." Shadow sighed and for a moment remained silent. "He or she, I can't even remember was creating an army of vampires. Strong, fast, invulnerable to sun and silver. The said vampire was stealing people or luring them somehow and turning them. Some became mindless and deformed ghouls some simply died. I on the other hand became a regular vampire but still was counted among failed subjects." Shadow again stopped talking. Even for someone who doesn't remember what it's like to feel, this wasn't easy to share. "It took me four days to die. Pain was growing with each passing hour."

"Four days of turning?... Ow... i do know what it feels like... my ritual made me feel like every organ was being slowly crushed, or pulled out, like every bone was breaking, like every breath was like breathing in acid... God it hurt... a whole 3 days of it..." Selene said remembering exactly how it felt.