The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Slept in waaaay to late. Ugh.

IC: Kristoph pulled the list out, looking it over. On the top was the name, Curio, last known location, unknown.

"I'm going to enjoy killing you," he whispered aloud. He put the list away and stood up, ready to get some sleep and track the next leader down.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We're not really that near." Nawen said and looked at them. "We will need to camp out in the wilds for the night." The drow added and looked back at the path. Shadow smiled. "Ah... and I was beginning to worry that we will reach Elsweyr before the night. What kind of adventure would that be?"

"Don't tell me you've never slept outside, under the stars?" Shadow asked and looked at Selene.

Nawen also heard Selene and frowned. What's wrong with sleeping outside? There's a beautiful little pond with small waterfall nearby. Perfect place for a camp. "You can teleport to Elsweyr if you wish. I'll walk on foot."

"I would teleport... if i had a mark in elsweyr... never been there before, so i can't teleport there." Selene said with another sigh. "And what is wrong with sleeping outside? well i was born a noble... Sleeping outside on the floor is not anything i would ever consider... good job i don't need to sleep then is it not?"

Nawen mumbled something in her own language and kept walking. The pond is close now.

Shadow only rolled his eyes. "You're no fun." He said to Selene. "I doubt that Dirmire slept on the ground either, yet he decided to stay with us common folk."

Kristoph went inside the longhouse, just to catch up with Diante.

"Good evening friend," Diante said.

"Same to you," Kristoph said. He leaned against a wall.

"So, how's you're life been?" he asked.

"Well, I settled in here, and got married, then divorced, then married again, then divorced again, then here I am, just took back the town I settled in," Diante explained.

"Sounds exciting," Kristoph joked.

"How about you?" Diante asked.

"Well, after 30 something years of crime, I settled in Dawnstar, but that didn't last, and in those 30 something years, I met my sister, a few other people, and almost died several times," Kristoph replied.

"Wait, never married?" Diante asked.

"No, because you see, out of the time of being hunted down by people who wanted to hang my head on they're walls, I never had the time to get married," Kristoph replied.

"Well, I'm done here, you're friend Annabeth is at the inn," Diante said. Kristoph nodded and waved as he left the longhouse, making his way toward the inn. The wooden squeaked as it opened, and again as it shut. He stepped inside the only room that didn't have tables and chairs piled in front of it. Inside were several bed rolls, probably the living quarters when the town was hostage there. Annabeth was writing in a book, probably a journal, and she looked up at Kristoph as he stepped in.

"You weren't out there for long," she said.

"I got tired," Kristoph said.