The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

Shadow only sighed. He was growing tired of this discussion. He knew that no matter what he or Luther will say to her she won't agree with them. "Whatever." He mumbled and walked back to the camp. He saw Dirmire and Nawen and that everything was already packed. "Let's just go." He said and folded his arms on his chest.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luther sighed, he shook his head and got up and walked back to camp, Luther grabbed his satchel and rolled up his sleeping roll and gave it to Nawen. Luther looked around to see if he forgot anything, he didn't find anything and waited around until the group left.

"Agreed, let's just go. Everyone, i am sorry... i just have not been very sound lately... but can you blame me? i doubt any of you would be fine and dandy learning your husband wanted you dead and you killed your father in cold blood... Anyway, i am sorry, you are all right... let's bury that part of my past, and travel onwards in the sands of Elsweyr."

"What a cheery group." Nawen thought. Usually she's the silent one. But when everyone else are silent too it's just awkward. So she started to sing.

The Road goes ever on and on

Down from the door where it began.

Now far ahead the Road has gone,

And I must follow, if I can,

Pursuing it with eager feet,

Until it joins some larger way

Where many paths and errands meet.

And whither then? I cannot say.

"Thank you." The drow said as she turned to look at Selene. "My mentor taught me many songs and poems..." For a moment she remained silent. It's been so many years since she saw her mentor. The drow wondered if he's even alive... "But that's not important."

The drow looked at Luther. "Of course I do!" Somehow his question cheered her up a bit.

Edited by Naktis