The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

OOC: I am definitely taking ME3 back. Not my style of a game.

IC: Kristoph looked through one of the bodies, finding a map and a kill-capture order on some guy's head. The map interested him more.

"I'm in Cyrodil," he though aloud. He continued east along where the map pointed, and eventually, came across a clearing. He could see the Imperial City from a cliff, so he knew where he was at. He traveled in the direction of Skyrim.

After a while, Kristoph arrived in Dawnstar, but the strange thing was, there weren't any guards. He looked around to see Evan in the center of town, Annabeth, Adrian and Alena in magical cages. Diante stood in front of him, three heavily armed guards at his side.

"There's our favorite elf," Evan said. "Do you have it?"

"Yes I do. I have both Darkrend and Reaper." He stopped for a moment to see a kind of fearful look on Evan's face. "I also talked to my parents," he finished.

"Then..... then you know. My father was supposed to tell you, but he died, and I met Curio. He wanted the gem, and you're bloodline ended. When he did, you're mother and father continued both bloodlines in one person, and that was you. Curio was also going to use the gem to destroy everything the Empire stands for, taking charge, and me, his right hand man," Evan explained.

"And either me or Alena are the only two who can kill him," Kristoph finished.

"Correction; only you can kill him," Evan unsheathed a dagger and put it too Alena's throat.

"You do that and I'll be sure Curio receives you're body in pieces," Kristoph said, unsheathing his two swords. Evan laughed, cutting Alena's throat.

"Now, how does it feel to be the only person alive who can stop what Curio is planning to do?" Evan asked.

"You forget a few details; one, I have the two blades, and two, I can destroy the gem," Kristoph explained. Evan began to walk toward Adrian when Diante turned to Kristoph, signaling his men to do something. They unsheathed greataxes, and charged after Evan. Evan quickly responded in dark magic, like Kristoph's, picking the three of. Kristoph quickly came into the picture, swinging both swords at Evan. Evan responded in dark wards, and eventually, created an inferno. Kristoph used his magic to break the inferno, and used the power of Reaper to stun Evan as he fell right over. Kristoph then held Darkrend up.

"Where is Curio now?" he asked.

"I won't tell you, no one will. By the time you find him, he'll have knocked over the White Gold tower," Evan said. Kristoph lowered the blade, stabbing Evan as his body turned to ash. The cages around Adrian and Annabeth broke.

"Thanks for showing up when you did," Annabeth said.

"Don't mention it," Kristoph replied.

"Ok, now I want answers. What the void is going on here?" Adrian asked, demanding answers. Kristoph explained everything, every detail about his bloodline, the swords, Curio, everything.

"So, wait. You're the combination of two bloods blessed by the gods? And now with you're sister dead, you're the ONLY one who can kill Curio?" Diante asked, trying to clear it up.

"You're pretty smart," Kristoph joked.

"I'm still very confused, but I suppose I'll just follow you're lead," Adrian said.

"You three can just come with me. Front row seats to Curio's death," Kristoph said.

"But just to clear it up, who IS Curio?" Adrian asked.

"I don't-" Diante interrupted.

"He's a power hungry man who sought to kill both bloodlines Kristoph carries. He dragged the gem into this world, and now that he has it again, he'll use it to kill Kristoph. He'll then become Emperor by force, and use the gem to reshape the world to his view. If Kristoph dies, we all die," he explained.

"So we hunt him down," Annabeth finished.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I can't bear to see this die... someone please revive it!

OOC: It's kind of Amelia's turn to post. Dirmire asked her something and that's where it stopped.

OOC: MYTHIC! GIVE THIS A HEALING POTION FAST!

OOC: Lol. :hurr: I guess I'll add something too. :woot:

Nawen turned to them and was about to say something but instead she just rolled her eyes and turned her attention to the road. For few more minutes the group climbed up a small hill and once they reached the top, drow ranger stopped. They were finally in Elsweyr. She was surprised how different it looks from Cyrodiil and Skyrim. Sand, deserts, palm trees... "Here it is. Elsweyr." Nawen said and looked at the group. "About time." Shadow mumbled to himself.

"Wow.... to think i have never been here... i am a stupid fool aren't i? the homeland of the khajiit.... sand, golden sand... Beautiful." Selene said as she stepped onto the sand, her blonde hair blowing in the wind, the sun illuminating her beautiful face, and also a strange tattoo on her leg, which showed in the bright sun.

"What now?" Adrian asked.

"Truthfully, I don't have a clue," Kristoph replied.

"Right, helpful." They all thought for a moment.

"We can go to the Imperial City and let everyone know what's at stake," Diante suggested.

"Are you CRAZY? Curio will go ahead and make Cyrodil an ocean," Kristoph said.

"Good point," Annabeth said.

"How about this? We need more on Kristoph's family. What if he needs more to kill Curio?" Adrian asked.

"My family is long forgotten by now. Where would we find anything on them?" Kristoph asked.

"I don't know. Surely you're family was famed for something. Blood blessed by the gods comes with power. No doubt they used that power for something at one point in time," Adrian replied.

"They were famous amongst murderers and thieves', but that's all," Kristoph said, crossing his arms.

"The Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' Guild are both still alive you idiot. We'll start there," Diante joked.

Shadow only started at the cities in the distant. The sun was too bright and it bothered him a lot. That was probably the reason why he's so grumpy.

The drow turned to Selene. "What? Oh yes. Very beautiful." It wasn't her first time in Elsweyr. She traveled all over Tamriel and even beyond during those twenty years. There are several places like Elsweyr back in her homeland but she never stayed in them for too long. The familiar places of Sword Coast or icy mountains of Icewind Dale were much more closer to her heart. "We should go now if we want to reach the nearest town before sunset."

Edited by Naktis