The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

"What?" Nawen looked at Selene with the raised eyebrow. She always thought that she will be able to return home any time she wanted so learning history of Tamriel was never on her to do list. But now that she can't go home it should be a perfect time to learn something about it.

But she was also kind of tired so instead of waiting for a reply, the drow started walking.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't have very healthy relationships with the Brotherhood, so we'll head for Riften. Trust me, it's a WAY better idea," Kristoph said.

'Lead the way," Annabeth said.

The group made it too Riften, a city now in a very great shape. The Guild practically owned the city, so it was in great condition.

"The city smells horrible," Annabeth said.

"No, you're just crazy," Kristoph joked, walking ahead.

"Just for the record, the ONLY reason I'm doing this is because I was brought into it," Adrian said.

"You don't HAVE to come along, you can always leave," Diante turned and said.

"Nevermind, I'll stay."

"That's what I thought you'd say." Diante followed Kristoph into the market area of town.

"Diante and I are heading inside the guild. You two, stay out here," Kristoph said.

"Why?" Annabeth asked.

"Because I said so," Kristoph replied. Diante grinned.

"Your life confuses me." Was the only thing that Shadow said. "Your life was... is full of adventures it seems." Nawen said. Without even thinking she pulled her amulet off and looked at it for a moment. The amulet was made out of real silver and on the silver chain hanged a rather fearsome looking eye. (Neverwinter symbol) Some might say too luxurious for a simple ranger. Somehow what Selene just said reminded her something from her past.

"I'm sure it was..." Nawen said while still looking at the amulet. "Thank you... though this amulet is more than a jewelry... No it was useless to me." "I wonder why they even gave it to me if I was told to hide it all the time." She thought.