The Adventures Of Skyrim: Alternate Reality: 20 Years Later

mythicdawnmaster

As soon as Selene left Nawen went to the local inn. She knew that everything here tastes like dirt, some things even look like dirt so she only ordered a keg of ale and from time to time pretended that she was drinking it. The moment when Selene's sister came out of nowhere, she was watching the tavern brawl between a group of orc mercenaries. The whole scene looked rather comical because their 'fight' was more like a wobbly dancing.

The drow looked at the woman in the crusader armor. "I remember her. Vaguely." She thought. What Sienna said was more than surprising. "What are you talking about?" She asked with the confused look on her face.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Selene... she just ordered the abolishment of the nine divines! her men are tearing down temples and chapels as we speak... and she possesses dark power! We have to end her life!" Sienna said desperately.

OOC: Oh oh....

Aardorn left his castle to a loud noise, he saw men were looting the altars of the divines "What on nirn are you doing?!" he asked, utterly surprised

"The empress just order the abolishment of the divines! We are to tear it all down!"

"Hold! I charge you on your alliegence to stop this madness!" the men did

"Whats going on sir?"

"I don't know, but I am going to get to the bottom of this..." Aardorn said, and he set out to find information about Selenes whereabouts

"I don't get it." Nawen said. She was even more confused now. "I thought she's no longer the ruler of the empire or whatever she was. Where in the nine hells did she got soldiers?" Edited by Naktis

Nawen sighed. That's just great. Does this mean that she was lying about being sorry for everything Selene did to her? The drow got up from her seat and looked at Sienna. "Alright. Let's go. Do you know where she is?"

Kristoph and Diante walked into the graveyard, seeing a tomb. The metal bars making the guild mark were very rusty, and the rock to reveal the entrance to the guild was in need of repair. Kristoph pressed the button, watching as the rock moved.

"There," he said, rising to his feet.

OOC: Quick post.