-Marts Mutant Mods

-Weapon Mod Kits

-RH_Ironsight

-Pipboy readius

-Anthony Lings Coiffure - Hair Eyes Lashes

-Fallout 3 Re-animated

-Energy Visual Enhanced

Misc

-Body Replacer (Dimon99 Type 3, And Breeze Body)

-New Save Hotkey (good for avoiding corrupted quick save)

-Sprint Mod

-iGrenade

-DK_BulletTime

-Fellout

-Fallout Street Light

Building/Home

-Underground Hideout

-Expanded Megaton house + My Megaton House

For fun

-Umpa animation

-The Groovatron

-Some Poses

Companion

-Sydney Companion

-Brisa Almodovar

Textures

-NMC Texture Pack

Sound

-wasteland ambient 2

those are my list...whats your ?

Edited by ebony_ivory

Your request is almost impossible to answer. It falls into the catagory of "One person's trash is anothers treasure". I can give you a list of the mods I think are the best, only to start an argument with someone else that is of the opinion that the ones they use are the best. The best advice I can give is to look in the catagory section and read the descriptions of the mods that look like what you want.

If you want a list to start with, here's mine: Fellout, FO3 Wanderer's Edition, Brisa Almodovar, Mesme, DC Interiors, RRCompanion Vault, Bouncing Natural Breasts, Wasteland Travelers, DIM TYPE 3, FO3 NeckChains, Scout Outfits, Ainz Beautiful Eyes, Clean-Deluxe, Fallout Remastered, DarNified UI F3, Galaxy News Radio-More where that came from (has since been renamed) and Level 50. Of course there will be others that will have their own "Best of the Best".

Your request is almost impossible to answer. It falls into the catagory of "One person's trash is anothers treasure". I can give you a list of the mods I think are the best, only to start an argument with someone else that is of the opinion that the ones they use are the best. The best advice I can give is to look in the catagory section and read the descriptions of the mods that look like what you want.

If you want a list to start with, here's mine: Fellout, FO3 Wanderer's Edition, Brisa Almodovar, Mesme, DC Interiors, RRCompanion Vault, Bouncing Natural Breasts, Wasteland Travelers, DIM TYPE 3, FO3 NeckChains, Scout Outfits, Ainz Beautiful Eyes, Clean-Deluxe, Fallout Remastered, DarNified UI F3, Galaxy News Radio-More where that came from (has since been renamed) and Level 50. Of course there will be others that will have their own "Best of the Best".

does that mess up a lot of the clothes or are they custom made?

does that mess up a lot of the clothes or are they custom made?

The BNB mod replaces the clothes (armor) for every female in the game. On some, I preferred a different armor, so I went into the BNB files and removed the ones I didn't care for.

FWE

Fellout

Enhanced Weather

RH_IS

then sprinkle with companions and body mods of your choosing

( sydney follower mod by DRG someone or other voiced and lip synced very good mod that one )

and most importantly you will need FOMM