Issue with STEP, MCM and Lazerus Project.

Hello I'm having issues to get my MCM and Lazarus project to work correctly. I've installed everything correctly and using MO as my main installer. I have pictures..if anyone can help me understand the issue or where my problem might persist. Also my MCM isn't being detected despite being installed.

Edited by rockygohard18

Without a "load order" or any detailed information, all we can offer are guesses. But that error message indicates you either don't have NVSE installed, or it's not the latest version. Please see the 'Checklist item #4' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

As your problem involves MCM not being detected, please see the wiki "HUD-UI-Menu issues" article as well.

-Dubious-

Hello, I just uninstalled Laz project until I get the MCM issue fixed. That seems to be where the problem stems from, for some reason it seems that MCM doesn't want to be installed through MO, I can't seem to uninstall it either. As for my Load order it's literally just the STEP guide up until the textures,, basically just the UI stuff. Do you believe it could be an issue with UIO?

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas#Gopher.27s_Advanced_Recon