Nexus and Workshop differences :o)

magnemoe

I made a mod who adds four male Khajiit hairs to females, found it stupid that the males had the two best long hairs.

Uploaded it to nexus and then to workshop.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8313&tab=3&navtag=/modules/comments/comments_ajax.php?tid=556674|:|fid=8313

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=9274

Find it amusing that half the comments on the workshop is about she is showing an nipple.

I had actually not thought about it.

Think it says a lot of the two difrent user grups :o)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a mod who adds four male Khajiit hairs to females, found it stupid that the males had the two best long hairs.

Uploaded it to nexus and then to workshop.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8313&tab=3&navtag=/modules/comments/comments_ajax.php?tid=556674|:|fid=8313

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=9274

Find it amusing that half the comments on the workshop is about she is showing an nipple.

I had actually not thought about it.

Think it says a lot of the two difrent user grups :o)

Have a look at the comments section for SkyUI on workshop: just read a couple of pages. :P

Edited by Pexicus

LOL and people were wondering if steam workshop was going to be the death of nexus.

Those comments are both hilarious and sad.

OMG RUN FOR THE HILLS ITS A NIPPLE!!!!

I wish I cared enough to log in/register, id say 'I heard that people have those, take a look next time you take a shower'. Id rather say take a look at your gf/wife, but I doubt anyone scared of a nip has one of those. ;)

I guess no 'adult' mods allowed there? No body mods, skimpy clothes, ect? Epic fail.

Edited by Malakai88

Steam Workshop is for simple people. You know, those that get asked to turn it off and on again, then if they have plugged it in.

The only ones exclusively off Steam Workshop that interest me are Thundersnow Manor, Lake View Manor, Half-Moon 1.4 and Winterhold rebuild, but since adding any extra buildings anywhere in Skyrim always results in CTDs walking out of Riverwood (why there, don't know) for me I'm waiting for the bugs to be ironed out. I've got 14 installed and adding any one of 5 others causes CTDs, but which ones they conflict with I don't know. If it was just one it could be tracked down, might even be a conflict with something installed many weeks before. Sorry going off topic..... but I do wonder what quality control Steam Workshop operates as well. Here there are distinct do's and don'ts.

Edited by Anya29

One main reason I really don't like Steam workshop, is the mess... the entire workshop is a big mess, no search function. Yes the search function makes things 100 times simpler. Besides I've always gotten my mods here so why stop now.

Not wanting to upset you by playing Devil's Advocate here, but...why have you taken pictures of your char nude for a hair mod? :confused:

I've set your file to "adult only" because it has nude pics in it. If you remove the nude pics, feel free to take the adult only filter off!

One main reason I really don't like Steam workshop, is the mess... the entire workshop is a big mess, no search function. Yes the search function makes things 100 times simpler. Besides I've always gotten my mods here so why stop now.

There is a search function there now but it's a mess too. I just tried clicking the "Armor" check box and typed "leather" into the seach field. At least it seemed to return only armors, but not just leather. Trying the search on "thieves", I got the same results.

And now, the kiddies giggling about a nipple have gotten this mod "adulted" here when it wouldn't have even been noticed until the 5th graders made it a big deal. I'll continue to avoid Steam Workshop for anything other than the humor value of the comments.

Steam Workshop is for simple people. You know, those that get asked to turn it off and on again, then if they have plugged it in.

The only ones exclusively off Steam Workshop that interest me are Thundersnow Manor, Lake View Manor, Half-Moon 1.4 and Winterhold rebuild, but since adding any extra buildings anywhere in Skyrim always results in CTDs walking out of Riverwood (why there, don't know) for me I'm waiting for the bugs to be ironed out. I've got 14 installed and adding any one of 5 others causes CTDs, but which ones they conflict with I don't know. If it was just one it could be tracked down, might even be a conflict with something installed many weeks before. Sorry going off topic..... but I do wonder what quality control Steam Workshop operates as well. Here there are distinct do's and don'ts.

Trees of Whiterun is my current favorite! Can't find it here...