⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The color of the neon lights on the back and helmet of the pathfinder armor + the color of the glass on the helmet.

RusHHoster

Hah ... and now what to do?)

I don;t honestly know, might just give up on it for now, release it and maybe go back to it later. or hope someone else finds it in the files somewhere.
Good. Do you lay out what is there so far?
What's currently working is all visors except tier 1-4 male version are tinted black and all the lights across all versions have been tinted to the promo blue.
Excellent. How does v1.0 come down)

except for the issue with the Tier 1-4 not tinting properly it's basically ready. i will see about getting some screen shots and see about posting it tonight my time.
Gorgeous! I will not wait with patience. I think sooner or later you and the modders will understand how to repaint f*#@ing glass, but for now ... we have what we have. In any case, many thanks that fulfilled my request, I'm very grateful to you. Please do not throw the mod, if you learn how to change the color of the glass, then update the mod, I and people who also like this mod will thank you.

I don;t honestly know, might just give up on it for now, release it and maybe go back to it later. or hope someone else finds it in the files somewhere.
What's currently working is all visors except tier 1-4 male version are tinted black and all the lights across all versions have been tinted to the promo blue.
except for the issue with the Tier 1-4 not tinting properly it's basically ready. i will see about getting some screen shots and see about posting it tonight my time.
Gorgeous! I will not wait with patience. I think sooner or later you and the modders will understand how to repaint f***ing glass, but for now ... we have what we have. In any case, many thanks that fulfilled my request, I'm very grateful to you. Please do not throw the mod, if you learn how to change the color of the glass, then update the mod, I and people who also like this mod will thank you.

Is this request just for the Pathfinder Helmet or all helms? Because I'd love to have a tinted Initiative Spearpoint helmet

Gorgeous! I will not wait with patience. I think sooner or later you and the modders will understand how to repaint f***ing glass, but for now ... we have what we have. In any case, many thanks that fulfilled my request, I'm very grateful to you. Please do not throw the mod, if you learn how to change the color of the glass, then update the mod, I and people who also like this mod will thank you.

Is this request just for the Pathfinder Helmet or all helms? Because I'd love to have a tinted Initiative Spearpoint helmet

This one is specifically for the path finder helmets. i do have a personal mod that tints others such as the N7 and Cora's

This one is specifically for the path finder helmets. i do have a personal mod that tints others such as the N7 and Cora's

Would it be at all possible for you to make a tinted Spearpoint helm as well?

Would it be at all possible for you to make a tinted Spearpoint helm as well?

Sure, Just the spearpoint, set all tiers?

Yes that'd be great!

Here you go http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/246/? :)

Here you go http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/246/? :)

Thank you! You are the best)