ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Vanilla Transfer Settlement Blueprints

Captainradish

I recently discovered settlement blueprints and I love them a lot. I honestly am not sure how I ever played without them. However, I'm running into an interesting problem: most of the fully developed settlement blueprints have large mod requirements. I don't particularly want to download many many mods that I will never use for only a single blueprint (and yes I realize I can generally get away without downloading all mods, but I don't particularly want to weed through what I need and don't need to download).

Basically, is there a list anywhere of vanilla or near vanilla (say 5 mods or less) blueprints for the various settlements? I'm hoping to find blueprints for all or most all settlements. I'm also avoiding the gigantic utilitarian block house settlement. I want settlements that look real.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is a feature I wanted from day 1 as well. Without it, I just have no interest to build up settlements because we cannot "bring" it with us. Due to mod changes, all my old saves are no longer playable. Only way to access them is to run the game with minimal mods and is enough to go retrieve something. So my elaborate build of the castle is gone in memory. Well, nothing elaborate by Nexus standard, but the fact that I spent 20 hours in it ... I would like to bring it along. Now Blueprint is the answer.

I have yet to get into settlement building in my current game so I am afraid I don't have a lot to offer. But here is what I notice: some of the requirements you may already have, so do not look at a long list and freak out, look into the list and see that maybe that's also the mod you want. And for those mods you don't want, it will just create nothing it its place. It can be detrimental if you skip out a wall mod and your settlement looks like it's floating. But small decoration mods (like book cases, flower vases) you can skip out without harm.

More over, as I mention above. This Settlement Transfer is not just to allow us to be lazy, but to encourage us to build, knowing that our hard work can be saved and carry on to another game, IF needed.