Purple Body (like enchanted) Bug

azino

Hi,

Recently, I noticed that my character's body was enchanted. In order to see what was causing that, I removed every armour and items I had (also magic spells) and looked at my (all most) neked character... He was Purple AGAIN (like he was enchanted!)

How can I turn this off? (I only have the Warrior stone and the Breton spells in my active effects)

(you can look at the screenshot)

Please, help me.

Thank you

PS: Sorry for my bad English I'm from Quebec xD

Well from the screeshot you provided, you character looks fine to me .

It also appears to me like you probably took that screenshot at the College of Winterhold. The lighting there is pretty much blue/purple because of all the blue beams beaming up to the sky. It might simply be the light's reflection.

My followers used to turn purple here and there and i found out it was caused by having too many texture enhancement mods installed . Apparently my video card couldn't manage and eventualy some textures dissapeared or my follower's skin turned completly purple. But i mean a lot more purple than the character on your screen shot. In my case, it was like they had no skin textures . just a purple surface.

Anyways , if your character realy is bugged with a magical effect, normaly a reboot will fix it .

Krawll

It doesn't look that bad IMO from your picture.

Are you using retextures mods or enhancement mod ( ENB or FXAA PPI )?

I've actually had a bit of the same problem after installing FXAA PPI ( one of the best mods so far I think ) when my character would look a bit like yours as if enchanted or something, but only in some interior places.

However after a few tweaks ( sorry I don't remember exactly what was the exact thing, I'm not that good and customised a bit at random until I've found the outlook was better ) it almost doesn't happen, but still sometimes in some places ...

Or it could also be caused by a lighting mod.

In the same idea in case you don't use any yet, you could try a lighting mod to see if it might fix this.

Cheers

Thank you very much for your replies.

I'm sorry but I'm not using any texturepacks or any mods.

Also, I have taken 2 other screenshots to prove you it's a real problem.

In addition, I forget to mention that the purple "thing" was moving (like an enchantment).

If you have any ideas of what's my problem, please help me.

I'm puzzled on that one, especially 'cause you say you don't run any mods ...

Was it there when you since the start of the game or appeared later ? Make sure you really don't have any necklace or ring that gives you a special effect.

And if nothing changes, I'm sorry but maybe you might have to try a re-install