⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

DA:O Noob Very Basic Questions

ebonmort

If one of your party members kicks the bucket, you can use revival to bring him/her back to fight some more. remember to heal them immediately after doing it tho or they'll die quick.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, no NPC party member can ever "die" in a battle unless your Warden does. (And maybe not even then. If *you* are dead, how would you know?)

When they fall, they are merely "unconscious", and will wake up when the fight is over. Hence the value of "Revival", which allows you to bring them back into the action before it's too late to be of any help.

And Revival is an AoE spell. The Mage casting it has to target the appropriate spot containing the downed party member(s). :thumbsup:

(One can "target" a specific individual using the HUD, but I always felt that was cheating. :cool: )

• 1 month later...

Okay, not a basic question: During my third playthru, I had a random encounter with a couple standing next to a crater. Sounded kind of like Superman in Ferelden. Found a Meteor Metal Ore.

It's description is as follows:

This hunk of rock fell from the sky, perhaps the last remnant of another world far off in the sky. If you could find a smith with the skill to temper it...

I took it to Wade's Emporium ( the Drake skin smith) but he makes no mention of it. It's in my "Plot Items" section of my inventory.

Question: Is there another smith who will work with this, or was it part of a dropped plot line?