Good Weapon Mods To Start The Game Out With

irichey25

Hey I haven't been at the Nexus in 2 years I just downloaded F3 again. All the mods i had disappeared I'm fine with that, any-who, I'm looking for good mods to start out with. Most specifically weapon mods that appear outside of vault 101. Anyone know any? Leave and link for me please!

There's my PMO mod, as I feel like pimping my own stuff. It's supposed to be FOOK/FWE/Apocalypse Armory-lite. Not sure how successful that really was. Mine has a patch for Munkee's HK 416 mod and you can just buy it off of Moira. Not sure what else I can do for you. Well, I am planning on giving Floyd Lewis in Vault 101 (he's a dead guy in Escape!) a perfect condition Wattz 1000 laser pistol for 0.93. Energy weapons are a bit over-powered in my mod unless you're going up against the Brotherhood or the Enclave. Then, you may as well be shooting them with a bb gun.

you can also google up a copy of Book of Earache (for FO3 - not for Vegas -> both exist)(aka BOE)

it has some sweet weapon variations, plays well with Apocalypse armory and WMX -- but wmx doesn't actually keep the BOE weapons/models once they are modded (they revert to vanilla modded weapons)