Weirdest ways you've died

someonelse

scroll of icarian flight, i landed in the ocean, and as soon as I regained my compsure, i was out of breath and before I could get up to the surface, I drowned.

Then there was teh time with 13 blighted cliff racers.

and then there was that time I accidently walked backward into a pit of lava

Or that time I tried to open a chest with a open spell, but in my infinite wisdom (or stonerdom) I had a poison spell selected....

First visit to Moonmoth with my first character...first day I had the game. I jumped down onto the top of the main part of the fort and was so low level that I couldn't jump back out, so my only choice for escape was using a Scroll of Icarian Flight to get off the tower....you can guess the rest.... :lol:

Yes, novice death stories are the funniest....

I once headed to the fortress Marandus on a mage guild quest. Naturally I lost my way and ended up in some very strange and twisted ruins... I learned later that they are Deadric... I never made it out :rip:

And the second death storyy occurs when I tried out the "abandoned well in Dagon Fell" mod - a very nicely done dungeon, but the entrance is a very long drop....

so its like click on the well entrance->appear in middair->fall a long way->die <_<

i had one earlier today, before formatting my computer (peice of gay crap, thanks to a crap dvd burner <_< ), i walked out the boat (back-up character corrupted :bye: tried to run in the water, for some reason i fell off, and died as an invisible player.

two stupid cases:

I used a levitation created on my own, with 240 secs of flight. I was quite quite high, simply travelling over all the cliffs and I didn`t notice actually the spell is finished... .

Second: I played as a vampire and had only 10 HP left, being really severly wounded. And instead on sitting and healing I came out of a cave to do it there, outside.

Tha bad thing was I didn`t notice the fight had taken quite a long time and it`was day already.

Archived