Companion Requests: Winged Twilight, Oblivion Spriggan, Spider Daedra

RoyRob

I have never requested a mod before, but Skyrim has removed what I liked most about the Elder Scrolls - its monstrous beauties.

I have been a fan of the Winged Twilight since Morrowind and was wondering if it is at all possible to somehow import her model (more specifically, the improved re-textured version) into Skyrim (if possible replace the Hag Raven with the Winged Twilight). If not, my second request/idea would be if it is possible (if someone was willing or is inspired) for someone to re-texture the Hag Raven to make her less horrifying? I see great potential in the Hag Raven. If I had experience on doing this or knew how, I most certainly would attempt this mod myself..

I was also shocked to find out that the Spider Daedra is now non existent. I miss her arachnid presence in the game. Is anyone planning to bring her back with a mod?

I am saddened to see what happened to the Spriggan's design, because she was my favorite companion mod in Oblivion, since I was unable to have the Winged Twilight as my companion any longer since Morrowind. Would there be a way to bring back her old look from Oblivion?

Is there a way to some how reintroduce these great monsters back into Skyrim?

If any has any information on how I could go about doing this or would like to assist me in this mod, please leave a reply. If this is an invalid request, I apologize.

Thank you for reading!

Edited by RoyRob

• 11 months later...

Hagravens less horrifying? You get anybody doing that, they'll probably turn into Slagravens.

+1 on Winged Twilights!

actually the Hagraven model looks EXTREMELY similar to the Winged Twilight model from Morrowind. Skyrim may not have a lot of Daedra but they have lots of creatures with models that could be easily remodeled into Daedra. Falmer can be scamps, Herne and Morphoids. Hagravens can be Hunger, Winged Twilight and Vermai. Vampire Lords can be Xivilai and Aurorans. Someone has already made a Golden Saint mod plus Dark Seducers are just recolors of Golden Saints anyway. Spiders can be Spider Daedra like in Oblivion how they used the Spider Daedra model for Spiders. Werewolves can be Daedroths and Clannfear. Knights of Order can be any NPC race. Orgrims, have no good model for them but Trolls could work. Hellhounds would obviously use the wolf model. Fire Daemons could use the Dwarven Centurion model.

If the CS worked on my computer, I would make all of these.

Hagravens less horrifying? You get anybody doing that, they'll probably turn into Slagravens.

+1 on Winged Twilights!

actually the Hagraven model looks EXTREMELY similar to the Winged Twilight model from Morrowind. Skyrim may not have a lot of Daedra but they have lots of creatures with models that could be easily remodeled into Daedra. Falmer can be scamps, Herne and Morphoids. Hagravens can be Hunger, Winged Twilight and Vermai. Vampire Lords can be Xivilai and Aurorans. Someone has already made a Golden Saint mod plus Dark Seducers are just recolors of Golden Saints anyway. Spiders can be Spider Daedra like in Oblivion how they used the Spider Daedra model for Spiders. Werewolves can be Daedroths and Clannfear. Knights of Order can be any NPC race. Orgrims, have no good model for them but Trolls could work. Hellhounds would obviously use the wolf model. Fire Daemons could use the Dwarven Centurion model.

I was more thinking in the fact they can fly and already had a good start for wings, but I suppose a hagraven would work as well though I think it looks less feminine than the female vampire lord. AS fot Aurorans and Xivilai, think they should be NPC's as well. Large reskined demora for Xivilai and armor for Aurorans. On a side note do you have the skills to model the daedra and rig them? If you do than I probably could get them in game for you since your CK doesn't work.

+1 on Winged Twilights!

I was more thinking in the fact they can fly and already had a good start for wings, but I suppose a hagraven would work as well though I think it looks less feminine than the female vampire lord. AS fot Aurorans and Xivilai, think they should be NPC's as well. Large reskined demora for Xivilai and armor for Aurorans. On a side note do you have the skills to model the daedra and rig them? If you do than I probably could get them in game for you since your CK doesn't work.

I don't have a lot of modeling skills but I'd try anyway if I had it. Winged Twilights are crouched and have their armed stretched out, just like the Hagravens. The scamps seem very easy. Falmer almost already look identical to them. All you would need to do is add a fure-like texture on their legs and give them a tail. The herne would just be that but with Antlers you could get from elk. There are people who've already made Xivilai but they refuse to release them.

+1 on Winged Twilights!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25190 here's golden saints.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25697 here's some okay xivilai head resources