Samurai Equipment

WeaponTheyFear7

Still no word on this? There seems to be enough people backing the idea so I do not see why not. At the very least, I would like a two handed katana with a faster swing speed than the one handed variant so I can somewhat feel like a real samurai. So much potential...

There are several mod, to include two handed katana in the game. Here are two of them:

Creatable Akaviris Weapons by Gajumaru

Muramasa two-handed katana with scabbard by Abakus

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no word on this? There seems to be enough people backing the idea so I do not see why not. At the very least, I would like a two handed katana with a faster swing speed than the one handed variant so I can somewhat feel like a real samurai. So much potential...

There are several mod, to include two handed katana in the game. Here are two of them:

Creatable Akaviris Weapons by Gajumaru

Muramasa two-handed katana with scabbard by Abakus

On the first one the swords aren't bad but he styles the naginata-like weapons after Akaviri's similar versions. I think the blades are much too long and they look somewhat awkward. Although the armor in the screenshots looks pretty sweet, and I would like to know how to get it.

The first one had a link to some ugly black katanas too...

The second one isn't bad but I will stick with the previously posted link to the Akaviri Dai-Katana because it still has a fast swing and makes combat feel better.

@ghosu I was being sarcastic lmao ;D

Edited by WeaponTheyFear7

been gone for a few days and i see that this thread has progressed

i wish i could do something to help with all of this but steam more or less said FU to me when looking for support with the CK

im watching this thread with eagerness hoping that it becomes a reality, and those armours from morrowind they actually looked quite good even thought not exactly samurai.

also i noticed that no one has brought up their bows i hope you dont forget them :)

1. I'm not working for you :pirate:

2. Could i make a 1:1 copy? Yes. Will i do that? No...wtf, why not? Cause i prefer to work without template and sometimes i prefer freestyle :biggrin:

I came back to check on this and the picture weapontheyfear7 used is perfect.That is authentic samurai armor and would work amazingly.

But it appears that you are capable of making the armor, and probably the weapons, but would rather "freestyle" than give us exactly what we want?

Makes perfect sense if you don't think about it.

Edited by ByronicFiend327

also i noticed that no one has brought up their bows i hope you dont forget them :)

I did not forget about their bows, I am just more concerned with some nice armor at this point. Bows and the rest can come in time. I would try coordinating a group of modders to make this but I won't have time to dedicate to a project of this size. At least not until 3-5 months from now...

2. Could i make a 1:1 copy? Yes. Will i do that? No...wtf, why not? Cause i prefer to work without template and sometimes i prefer freestyle :biggrin:

I came back to check on this and the picture weapontheyfear7 used is perfect.That is authentic samurai armor and would work amazingly.

But it appears that you are capable of making the armor, and probably the weapons, but would rather "freestyle" than give us exactly what we want?

I already realized that people prefer to take nothing when they've got to choose from something similar or nothing. Making an exact copy is less fun for me (yeah, i know you don't care for that as long as you get your stuff...ordering something is always easier) and it takes at least twice as much time for me - and i don't have that much time left over for such a project. So no worries, i won't post in this thread any more, didn't want to bother you guys.

Edited by ghosu

I already realized that people prefer to take nothing when they've got to choose from something similar or nothing. Making an exact copy is less fun for me (yeah, i know you don't care for that as long as you get your stuff...ordering something is always easier) and it takes at least twice as much time for me - and i don't have that much time left over for such a project. So no worries, i won't post in this thread any more, didn't want to bother you guys.

If I wanted something similar to samurai armor, I would download the samurai blades armor mod.But most people want a authentic samurai armor and weapon mod.

Edited by ByronicFiend327