⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Samurai Equipment

WeaponTheyFear7

I already realized that people prefer to take nothing when they've got to choose from something similar or nothing. Making an exact copy is less fun for me (yeah, i know you don't care for that as long as you get your stuff...ordering something is always easier) and it takes at least twice as much time for me - and i don't have that much time left over for such a project. So no worries, i won't post in this thread any more, didn't want to bother you guys.

Didn't you read his little text in the forum page?: "The potential greatness of adding equipment from Feudal Japan" He asks for a real samurai not an armor you've made in freestyle.

Pretty much it feels your an a**hole. Here is an example:

2. Could i make a 1:1 copy? Yes. Will i do that? No...wtf, why not? Cause i prefer to work without template and sometimes i prefer freestyle
Most people wants a real samurai armor and weapons including me.

If you don't have much time making it then why did you attempt to make it anyway? That makes no sense at all!

And if you think it's less fun to make an exact copy then i think we are done here. Nice attempt but i think i'm going to wait for someone that makes the REAL one.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon guys, there's no need to be so hostile about it. He said he wasn't going to work on it anymore so what is done is done. We agree to disagree, and move on.

Anyways, I think it would be a great idea to sent a link to this thread to some skilled members of the modding community. If enough of us request it, someone will make it, and in turn get a bunch of endorsements. I have posted a link to this thread in a few places, and I think posting it on any samurai related mod's comments and threads would help add to our cause. IF we can get all the small requests merged into this one we can be a powerful force :thumbsup:

Mob rules!

C'mon guys, there's no need to be so hostile about it. He said he wasn't going to work on it anymore so what is done is done. We agree to disagree, and move on.

Anyways, I think it would be a great idea to sent a link to this thread to some skilled members of the modding community. If enough of us request it, someone will make it, and in turn get a bunch of endorsements. I have posted a link to this thread in a few places, and I think posting it on any samurai related mod's comments and threads would help add to our cause. IF we can get all the small requests merged into this one we can be a powerful force :thumbsup:

Mob rules!

Excellent! Now let's hope it will come out! Can't wait to get into a samurai armor and beat some enemies! And killing them for honor.

Maybe if this will succeed maybe there will be even a private traditional japanese house in skyrim! or a ninja light armor! Or maybe a japanese town!!

But i'm already happy if only the samurai will be finished and gets released.

I haven't been here in a few days, but was someone working on this?

As far as I know, there is no one who has picked up our exact cause, only certain weapons and things of that nature. I have personally sent messages to several modders about this and I can only say that you all should do the same. PM people and spread the word around a bit. Get into contact with some modders and show them this thread and I'm sure someone will be willing to help us ;D

I haven't been here in a few days, but was someone working on this?

As far as I know, there is no one who has picked up our exact cause, only certain weapons and things of that nature. I have personally sent messages to several modders about this and I can only say that you all should do the same. PM people and spread the word around a bit. Get into contact with some modders and show them this thread and I'm sure someone will be willing to help us ;D

I have twitter connections that are modders and such, will try asking there. Great to have a good amount of followers, as one is already working on a mod.

Edited by Guest

I have twitter connections that are modders and such, will try asking there. Great to have a good amount of followers, as one is already working on a mod.

Someone is already making it? Nice! Will it be finished? Perhaps sharing some images if it's possible?

Someone is already making it? Nice! Will it be finished? Perhaps sharing some images if it's possible?

Never said this mod. I don't know what they are working on.

Edited by Guest