Samurai Equipment

WeaponTheyFear7

A good samurai set? You mean which set is the best to make in skyrim?

Masks are not necessary for me.

I really like the first screenshot for in skyrim.

I like the first set. It looks wonderful by my opinion.

The 1st image? I totally agree with you! Thats the most beautiful armor for skyrim! Now someone just have to make this! Ignore my 2nd and 3th images!

But yeah i still don't see any modders trying this? I saw a new armor in the frontpage...called "Berserk Black Swordsman Armor

"

I'm just a little amazed nobody made this samurai armor into skyrim. For now it's just some reskins (look-a-like) samurai armor from the "Blades"

Edited by snijboer

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has to be someone....someone....maybe someone is already making it?

You all know that if this will succeed will probably get many dl's and maybe even get into the top hotfiles! :thumbsup:

Someone out there must do this! why not giving this a chance!?

I am not Japanese. Nor do I have any real knowledge of Japanese culture. That being said, I find it a bit sad that skimpy knight armor (JRPG-esk) out ways more traditional creations. Japanese history is so rich and interesting.

Well, it looks like no one is gonna do this. I feel sad, I don't know what to say,..waiting and waiting that someones gonna do it.

I can feel it right now this is not going to happen :sad:

No responses from modders either. nothing. looks like this idea will get into the black void and thats a pity.

I really hoped some modders was going to catch this up and is going to give it a shot. And i'm not the only one that is requesting this so there are more people asking the same thing.

Edited by snijboer

There has to be someone....someone....maybe someone is already making it?

You all know that if this will succeed will probably get many dl's and maybe even get into the top hotfiles! :thumbsup:

Someone out there must do this! why not giving this a chance!?

It seems that modder doesn`t look into the forum. So if we still hope to see such beautiful armor set it may be better to look arround into the "armor" mods and directly to ask for help some modders that already made good armor trough PM.

For example Abakus seems to know about the Japanese weapons, but didn`t respond to me.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4232

or Moraelin. He is quite experienced modder and made excellent weapon mods like those one

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11983

If you have someone else in mind...