Samurai Equipment

WeaponTheyFear7

I think that would actually be a great idea. To have armor for each smithing set; orc, dwarven, elven, etc. That way as the player gets higher in Smithing they'd get better gear.

Yea, and a small color variant could be added for each tier; like a gold trim for Elven, A tan-ish color for Dwarven, a dull green color for Orcish, a black/red version for Daedric, etc. Plus, add similar color effects to the weapon equivalent.

Also, I remember there being a samurai armor set in Fallout 3, possibly in Mothership Zeta if my memory is correct. Maybe someone could use that as a starting point for Ashigaru armors?

Keep in mind though, that we can't leave out heavy and light armor variations of this.

The light armor would be a more "ashigaru-like" version, while the heavy will be full (traditional) samurai gear.

Ashigaru armor drawing:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/oa_gallery/Ashigaru_armor.jpg

Edited by WeaponTheyFear7

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would also be good if whoever made this mod could look at some of the traditional clans who used this sort of armour and weapons (come on some of you must have thought of this whilst playing Shogun) also horse armour and some clan-themed quests would be good.

Hope this gets put through... This would be a killer mod! :biggrin:

I'm not sure if that is going to be cloth there for the sash but usually it was a much shorter piece of armor. Plus, the shoulder armor wasn't raised closer to the neck, and was one pad instead of overlaying ones.

Here is a picture so you can see what I'm referring to:

http://www.alleycatscratch.com/exhibit/AMPD_FIDM/2004/LastSam/100_4999_SE_fi04.jpg

Oh yea, and today is my birthday lol

Work extra hard for me 8)

Edited by WeaponTheyFear7