Skyrim DLC, the Dwemer?

SubjectProphet

Some just can't accept that ALL Dwemer dissappeared.

They were all turned into soul stuff, which was then made into the golden skin of the Numidium, which was then, I believe, sent on a rampage across the fifth dimension or something.

So in short, they enacted the plot of NGE, but with less angsty kids and horrific monsters from the sky, and with more giant golden god machines.

THEY BE DEAD.

Besides, I'm more comfortable with exploring their dead cities and constructs rather then having to put up with the people themselves.

THEY BE DEAD.

Huh? Hey, maybe if you yell it a little louder or keep repeating the same tired old proofs you'll start to believe it. You're not convincing me.

The truth is we only know what we're shown in the game, and for all we know even that might turn out to not be true. Or have you all forgotten what the Elder Scrolls (the items, not the game) mean? They represent all possible futures and pasts. That means anything can happen. All this "canon" and "lore" nonsense is just that: nonsense.

Aneurysm. You are giving me a Aneurysm.

The Dwemer are physically, mentally, and possibly fundamentally, gone from Tamriel, from the plane of Mundus.

That was their goal. That was the point of tapping into the Heart Of Lorkhan. Kagrenac used the tools on Numidium, their conduit for their goal of instrumentality.

What it likely did was send them all to a different plane of existence.

And about the Elder Scrolls?

The only way they can change time, is if they were read at a place of extreme magical disturbance, like a Time-Wound.

And they are very rare, the only known ones found are the one in the White Gold Tower, and of course the one in the Dragonborn's possession.

Some just can't accept that ALL Dwemer dissappeared.

They were all turned into soul stuff, which was then made into the golden skin of the Numidium, which was then, I believe, sent on a rampage across the fifth dimension or something.

So in short, they enacted the plot of NGE, but with less angsty kids and horrific monsters from the sky, and with more giant golden god machines.

I think you are referring to Numidium's siege of Alinor which lasted from the first Era all the way till the beginning of the 5th. Numidium is so OMGWTFBBQ powerful is exists outside of linear time. that is why every time it is turned on it causes a dragonbreak.

Though it isn't Numidum itself that breaks things but the Aedra's constant refusal of its existence.

The truth is we only know what we're shown in the game, and for all we know even that might turn out to not be true.

Actually the TRUTH is we only know what has been presented in game AND WHAT THE DEVS HAVE SAID IN OFFICIAL INTERVIEWS.

You cant just ignore dev interviews because they say something contrary to what YOU want to believe.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

Actually the TRUTH is we only know what has been presented in game AND WHAT THE DEVS HAVE SAID IN OFFICIAL INTERVIEWS.

The Devs are the almighty here. If Devs say they're gone and not coming back, they're not. Unless some Devs at the time of maybe TES 10 runs out of stories and for the sake of money contradicts the earlier Powers-That-Be of the TES universe.

Anyone find Sinderion in Blackreach? Noticed anything particular about his remains? I have, he's been shot with Dwemer arrows, Falmer use their own, the other machines use heated bolts or something like that. So MAYBE they aren't all dead and gone :P

Just throwing it out there... I love the TES lore it's quite fun to read.

Anyone find Sinderion in Blackreach? Noticed anything particular about his remains? I have, he's been shot with Dwemer arrows, Falmer use their own, the other machines use heated bolts or something like that. So MAYBE they aren't all dead and gone :P

Just throwing it out there... I love the TES lore it's quite fun to read.

there is also a dwemer sphere centurion of the archer type standing outside his house.

yeah i had the same thoughts.its a very possible expansion but i havent played morrowind to see if there was more explanation there.in oblivion i never heard abbout dwemer so all i know comes from skyrim ( ah i know septim was given a weapon by them).well they are not DEAD they dissapeared.and with that technology i would not be suprised if they were all just hiding and the expansion would be like : finding them by accident (example : u go to investigate a ruin for a guy who hired u and run into dwarves ) and then learn the reason and what happened to them.but i cant think of them acting friendly...and i would not trust them.the falmer did and look what good that did to them.but i want to see the dwarves :)

( i heard rumors about official anouncement that an expansion will be with dwemer.also heard a guy saying u can create a dwarve character but that sounds stupid : at helgen,captain! we found a dwarve with the rebels!!captain : nothing special put him in the line,cant link dwarves with dragonborn no matter what)

aah another possible esxansion is to focus on aldmeri dominion.who knows ?? :P

yeah i had the same thoughts.its a very possible expansion but i havent played morrowind to see if there was more explanation there.in oblivion i never heard abbout dwemer so all i know comes from skyrim ( ah i know septim was given a weapon by them).well they are not DEAD they dissapeared.and with that technology i would not be suprised if they were all just hiding and the expansion would be like : finding them by accident (example : u go to investigate a ruin for a guy who hired u and run into dwarves ) and then learn the reason and what happened to them.but i cant think of them acting friendly...and i would not trust them.the falmer did and look what good that did to them.but i want to see the dwarves :)

( i heard rumors about official anouncement that an expansion will be with dwemer.also heard a guy saying u can create a dwarve character but that sounds stupid : at helgen,captain! we found a dwarve with the rebels!!captain : nothing special put him in the line,cant link dwarves with dragonborn no matter what)

aah another possible esxansion is to focus on aldmeri dominion.who knows ?? :P

Can you cite where you saw the rumors of the official announcements, I would like to read it.