Merge mods with SSEEdit 3.2 ?

Any guide HOW to merge mods with SSEEdit 3.2 ?

I'm trying to find a damn guide on the Net and can't find any...

I know that I have to open the mods with the tool, right click on a mod, select "Apply Script"... but in the next dialogue, in the drop-down menu... there isn't any "Merge Plugins 1.9" action to select. Only a "Merge overrides into master" is there.

How come there isn't any tutorial for this on the Net. I'm trying to find it for hours by now...

• 1 year later...

im not sure how active this thread is. it does seem its been quiet for a while. I would like to tell the OP that once the mods have merged and merged properly you can delete the orginal copies of the mods and just keep and use the new mod(the merged one). I would like to ask the OP (or indeed anyone who can help) has anyone had any luck in merging Armour mods? I have merged some mods mainly creature mods with the mod I am currently working on but whenever I attempt to merge armor mods with my current mod I get a big red triangle with ! in the middle. Ive noticed this mainly happens with the armor mods. Which is annoying as im working on a massive home mod that has some lore behind it as it would orginally have been the location of a forgotten dwemer ruins. I want to add some armor within the dwemer ruins. Ive tried to add the armors manually but when I do the the armor shows up but cannot be moved within the render window. So any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.