We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

No Clutter Mod

Magister

• 1 year later...

Hm, well, if it was about going through every since cell in the game and deleting all the clutter items, that would definitively take forever and would not be compatible with any mods that modify those cells. You could go with a brute-force approach of just deleting the items from the Creation Kit altogether, but I'm not sure whether that could cause problems with your game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, well, if it was about going through every since cell in the game and deleting all the clutter items, that would definitively take forever and would not be compatible with any mods that modify those cells. You could go with a brute-force approach of just deleting the items from the Creation Kit altogether, but I'm not sure whether that could cause problems with your game.

what about remove interactive option on these item and make them static instead of removing. With this, you can't pick them.

"No offense, but I didn't ask for your opinion on how to play the game =)"

^You shouldn't ever say this,

"or if it's not possible, or I am being unrealistic and need to modify my desires, please let me know that as well!"

^If you have said this before, friend. It shows nothing but complete inconsistency between your posts...

As for your request. No offense, but this is like, the weirdest request that I have ever seen so far, or something like that. You should consider re-thinking your actual playstyle (again.) though. As far as how I understood, you are not dragged to those items simply because they cost something, you are dragged to them just because they are there.

Well, the thing that you are requesting right now is highly mod breaking, I mean not friendly with other mods at all, meaning if you ever desire and download a mod to play, it should just conflict with everything or render them completely unplayable, since many great mods modify those useless items to be more immersive and useful.

- Having an item automatically collect all the "junk" items as you walk through a area and sends it off to a box in your home.

But this idea above sounds a safer and better way anyways, though it could kinda count as cheating.

Edit: You guys really should fix your issues :P

Edited by Erenussocrates

To the question of "but how is this mod useful for people who aren't Gabriel (http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/11/14)" I have an answer for you: how much faster do you think Skyrim would run if it didn't have to worry about rendering dozens of Tankards, Wooden Plates, Goblets, Buckets, and assorted rubbish each time you load a dungeon? Not to mention having to deal with shading them and lighting them, then relighting them when you Shout them out of your way as you reach for that Bauble of Peerless Shininess stuck behind them where you can't quite get the cursor to select it?